Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
vlynnw

vlynnw's excessively long and pic loaded planning thread!

Recommended Posts

Great planning thread Veronica! Congrats to you and your fture hubby! I am also making ceremony fans. Can you tell me what heading you used on each panel? So far I have the first page of course, the bridal party, the ceremony and a thank you page. I want to have have 5 petals but right now I only have 4. Appreciate it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

V, i finally got around to checking out your planning thread and it's amazing! love your shoes, your dress hanger, your bouquets, bloom boxes, etc., and can't wait to see what mishka does for your maracas! glad we (and our husbands, haha) could help you win!

 

your wedding was soooo far away for so long ... i'm so excited for you that it's finally HERE! you're going to be the most beautiful bride and i know you and A have many years of happiness ahead of you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, what a great planning thread! Everything looks amazing! I love this site because everyone has such great ideas and creativity...but it also reminds me of the 1001 things I have left to do, lol. Plus every time I log on, my list gets bigger and bigger!

 

Thanks for sharing everything~ bookmarking your thread for inspiration : )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, everything is beautiful, and with me a year out yet, this just makes me more excited for our special day. You have done an amazing job planning everything! Definetely bookmarking this one when I figure out how to bookmark threads. :)

Congratulations!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by Islandgirl910 View Post

 

Great planning thread Veronica! Congrats to you and your fture hubby! I am also making ceremony fans. Can you tell me what heading you used on each panel? So far I have the first page of course, the bridal party, the ceremony and a thank you page. I want to have have 5 petals but right now I only have 4. Appreciate it!

I had the exact same thing I just did 2 panels for the ceremony, the first ceremony panel has the minister's name and then the songs on it, and then the second ceremony panel goes through from the welcoming and opening prayer to the recessional. 

 

 

Originally Posted by cougs View Post

 

V, i finally got around to checking out your planning thread and it's amazing! love your shoes, your dress hanger, your bouquets, bloom boxes, etc., and can't wait to see what mishka does for your maracas! glad we (and our husbands, haha) could help you win!

 

your wedding was soooo far away for so long ... i'm so excited for you that it's finally HERE! you're going to be the most beautiful bride and i know you and A have many years of happiness ahead of you!

 

Awe Cougs you just made me choke up a little bit! Yes a huge thank you to you and T and all the girls for all your hard work at getting the votes for me!

 

Originally Posted by DramaticAnnie View Post

 

Wow, everything is beautiful, and with me a year out yet, this just makes me more excited for our special day. You have done an amazing job planning everything! Definetely bookmarking this one when I figure out how to bookmark threads. :)

Congratulations!!!!!

 

Honestly I'm not sure if you can bookmark threads within the forum, haha I've been here 2 years and still don't know that, but when I bookmark a thread I just bookmark it in my web browser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Very thought provoking article it really helped me set up my strategies regarding. READ MORE : Login to Hotmail, Outlook using a Windows or Mac web browser Launch your web browser and login: Firstly, you need to launch your Windows or Mac web browser. Once you have successfully done so, go to the Hotmail sign in page:  http://hotmailaccount1811.blogspot.com Enter your email address and password: Once you have reached the Outlook sign-in page, you need to enter your Hotmail email address followed by your password then click Next. Congratulations, you have signed in: On the next page, select Sign In. Feel free to explore the services that are available to 
    • OMG these are incredible! Seriously blown away by the thoughtful detail you have put into every aspect of your gifts, your guests are going to be amazed! Props to you for adding so many personal touches and putting in so much time to make these gifts amazing!
    • These bags are amazing!! You are so organized and detailed, I am so impressed! I LOVE the Vistaprint stuff you ordered, the logo is so cute, I love your personalization!
    • I love etsy!! It's a great place to find personalized gifts without such a hefty price tag. I was thinking of getting my bridesmaids personalized necklaces with their names on them. I found these ones that are affordable and you can pick the chain length and different fonts, so you can really make them your own and pick what you know each bridesmaid will want. https://www.etsy.com/listing/595334072/personalized-name-necklace-stainless?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=personalized necklace&ref=sc_gallery-3-9&plkey=a8662525c53ec285c1b46b0f308162d0591edff8:595334072
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
  • Topics

×