Sign in to follow this  
Teira1031

Teira's Planning Thread!!!! Long & pic heavy!

WOW Teira Congratulations on a wonderful planning thread, you have done such an amazing job, your guests are going to be blown away.

Good luck and will hopefully see you at Dreams for a much deserved cocktail.

Wow Teira, everything looks amazing! Congrats on your wedding, can't wait to see pics when you get back! Love your color combo...thanks for adding links to the amazing people that you've worked with!

Great job Teira!!  Love the hair inspiration pic and your flower will look great in it.  You did a great job with carrying the color scheme throughout all of your items.  You look fabulous in your dress.  Only a few more weeks:)

What an amazing planning thread! You will be gorgeous on your wedding day! You look amazing in your dress and I LOVE the hair inspiration (have to admit I copied and saved it too!)!!! Congrats and Happy Wedding Day!

Wow, everything looks great! Thanks so much for sharing!

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 View Post

Teira everything looks so amazing together. Your hair flower and shoes match perfectly! I'm sure you will have a beautiful wedding and your guests will enjoy every minute. Hugs from one April bride to another. 

Do you have a template for your table numbers?

table 1.docx

Teira, absolutely amazing job on everything!!!  I really, really like your frames that you had done!  I can't believe your day is soon, and all of the rest of us are close by after that!!

Fabulous job!! You are going to have the wedding of your dreams!!  Thanks for including a link to the frames you are using for table numbers. I have been thinking about doing the same thing and didn't know where to begin looking. Cannot wait to see your wedding pics -- they are going to be A-mazing.

Monica