Canadian Brides .. Where did you find your FI's Suit?!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 lesee

• 320 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:22 PM

OOOOH thanks for the info ladies!

I was wondering exactly the same thing. We are on the hunt. Oh and FYI - I had some friends get married in Maui last year and he found his threads at RW & Co. He said it was SUPER cheap too!

Canadiansandy - when did you get the suit at Mexx? was it recently?

#12 proti007

• 467 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:06 AM

We got Greg's suit from J.Crew (online). Moderately priced, even better when they do 20% off sales. Posted Image

#13 cookiemunchkin

• 376 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 12:45 PM

We ordered my hubby's suit and the groomsmens pants and shirts (linen blend for everyone) from www.studiosuits.com.  The quality was amazing and the clothes are made to fit specific measurements.  We were really impressed and all the guys plan to wear their clothes again.

There's a thread somewhere on this forum where a bunch of other people have posted pictures and reviews of the clothes they ordered from this company too.  Prices are really good too.

#14 Meggers7484

• 315 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 12:47 PM

I second that my fi got his and his groomsman's attire at Le Chateau. Their men's stuff tends to be very fashion forward and relatively inexpensive.

#15 sxcT

• 1,282 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:34 PM

We just ordered FIs all white linen suit from studiosuits.com as well.  I have only seen good reviews about this place.  Can't wait to see it....well he won't let me but I know he will tell me how he likes it. :)

#16 PurpleUnicorn

• 305 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:22 PM

i got FIs beige linen suit off of studiosuits.com - highly recommend it!

#17 HazelsMelody

• 169 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 10:04 AM

Yes, we were just out last week looking for his attire and everything everywhere is still black, dark grey, dark browns... very little tan. Not that we were looking for suits, but he wanted light coloured tan pans and there was very little to choose from.

Originally Posted by snowbeltchick 

The lighter coloured suits should start coming out really soon in the stores.  My friend waited too late last year for his August DR wedding and the only place he could actually find one that fit was Harry Rosen and it was really expensive. 

Iberostar Varadero
                25 March 2011
                Bride & Groom and kids + 20 booked.

#18 Mandy Canada

Mandy Canada
                • 79 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 08:49 PM

Club Monaco is where we purchased the white sports coat from and le-chatue for the pants!

#19 Lua

• 1,231 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 12:53 PM

We got my FI's at H&M at the end of the summer last year for a very good price (under $100).  Maybe they'll get them again closer to summer?

#20 daisymable

• 278 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 07:14 AM

Le Chateau now has their linen suits in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users