Pictures of different areas at Moon Palace Hotel

Lots of beautiful pictures!  I've always planned to get hitched in a more rural American setting, but these pictures make me consider my husband Richard's wild beach wedding idea again!  I've been wondering how often you have to reserve the terrace areas next to your average chapel / wedding house?  I'm looking at a few wedding areas, and it seems like the terrace areas are free...  But should I assume that? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for starting this thread!!! Thank you so much Mpweddingplan!! Awesome pics! This allows me to have a better idea of where I want my locations to be once I am able to book them.

I was told that the sunrise section was the most fun?? I like the idea of being in the middle though? I heard the sunrise lobby was huge and they have a differnt theme night every night, asian, chocolate, ect..and its a great meeting spot for a large group to gather. Im still unsure where I want to stay. I need to print a map of the resort.....

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you soooo much for this thread. It is sooo helpful!!
I did want to know something. For the Art Terrace and the Arrecifes Terrace, are they private enough to have a reception? They seem really nice and I want a roof to hand lanterns and lots of lights but it seems a little too small to have a reception there.

Thank you in advanced!!

I'm so glad it could help :-)

Thank you soooo much for this thread. It is sooo helpful!!

I did want to know something. For the Art Terrace and the Arrecifes Terrace, are they private enough to have a reception? They seem really nice and I want a roof to hand lanterns and lots of lights but it seems a little too small to have a reception there.

Thank you in advanced!!