coconoir1908

Pictures of different areas at Moon Palace Hotel

Hello ladies,

I have started this thread in hopes that we can collect pictures of the beautiful resort that we have chosen or will choose to Tie the Knot.  If anyone has pictures to share that they have received through others, had their wedding at Moon or went on a site visit, please feel free to share your photos. 

Thanks so much

Ok, here are some.  Unfortunately some of my friends pictures of the resort are only on their facebook page and the new picture format doesn't allow you to steal them.

1.Bugbiglias (sp?) gazebo Nizuc

1. Tucan Terrace Nizuc

2.Tucan Gazebo Nizuc

3.Tucan Terrace at night

4.VIP lounge area on the beach  Sunrise

5. A Pier from the beach Sunrise

bugbligilas gazebo.jpg

tucan terrace.jpgtucan gazebo.jpgevening reception.jpgvip lounge.jpgpier.jpg

sunrise pool.jpg

Sunrise pool from our Balcony, we were on the third floor corner room in the Mango Building as a point of reference

Below is our room service breakfast

roomservice.jpg

It will be the end of May before we go for our site visit...but I will make sure to take pictures of just about every location I can find at that resort, and post them all here. 

Thanks all this is great!

Originally Posted by mpweddingplan View Post

It will be the end of May before we go for our site visit...but I will make sure to take pictures of just about every location I can find at that resort, and post them all here. 

Awesome thread!! Thanks ladies. This will definitely help all future MP brides. Keep the photos coming ladies. I will definitely post some pics when I go for my site visit.

I love this thread!

Ladies who are generously sharing: please indicate which part of the resort where the pictured locations are (Nizuc, Sunrise, Grand...).  The Carribean

Terrace is gorgeous, but I don't know which side it's on.  frown.gif

Thanks everyone, keep those photos comin'!  (Especially pics from the Grand side, they are really rare.)

Caribbean Terrace is in the Grand Section.  Its a rooftop terrace above the El Caribeno Restaurant.  However, good point about locations.  The map on the website has almost nothing important labeled.

Originally Posted by SouthernSweetie View Post

I love this thread!

Ladies who are generously sharing: please indicate which part of the resort where the pictured locations are (Nizuc, Sunrise, Grand...).  The Carribean

Terrace is gorgeous, but I don't know which side it's on.  frown.gif

Thanks everyone, keep those photos comin'!  (Especially pics from the Grand side, they are really rare.)