Photo

Recent or new weddings at NOW JADE...

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#71 MrsMom

MrsMom
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 07:13 PM

Thanks for the insight!  I guess I'll just deal with bringing stuff.  Next question...how did everyone word their rsvp to include the menu options?  It's kind of confusing because IF we have more than 50 then we end up having to do a buffet right?

#72 JennyS2012

JennyS2012
    • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:11 PM

Hi Ladies! 

I was hoping to get some feedback on a photographer we're considering for our wedding at the Now Jade - is anyone familiar with Take It Foto? Their photos look nice and the price seems right, but just wanted to see if anyone else has used them. Thoughts would be appreciated!

-Jenny

#73 MirandaandJedd

MirandaandJedd
      • Site Supporter
      • 27 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 02:21 PM

The photographer that I am using in May is Photos in Cancun. Super excited about it...seems like they do many weddings at the Now Jade. Anybody else using them?

#74 KerriCornell

KerriCornell
        • 45 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by JennyS2012 

Hi Ladies! 

I was hoping to get some feedback on a photographer we're considering for our wedding at the Now Jade - is anyone familiar with Take It Foto? Their photos look nice and the price seems right, but just wanted to see if anyone else has used them. Thoughts would be appreciated!

-Jenny

Hi Jenny,

I am using Sascha Gluck.  He had a lot of great reviews on here and his prices were very reasonable!.  He was also quick with responses as well.  Check out his work!  Good Luck!

#75 Lauren Nicole

Lauren Nicole
          • 3 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:18 AM

Can someone please give me the email of a wedding coordinator? I am trying to book and finalize my date!

#76 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Lauren Nicole 

Can someone please give me the email of a wedding coordinator? I am trying to book and finalize my date!

Pilar's address is: weddings.nojrc@nowresorts.com 

also, she is co-hosting a wedding webinar with me...you can sign up here: NOW Jade & NOW Sapphire Wedding Webinar Thread

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#77 Meagan816

Meagan816
            • 165 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:11 PM

Thanks for starting a new thread!  Has anyone used the included photographer?  I'm thinking we might just go with them, but I'd love to hear from some brides who have used them.  Thanks!

#78 KayCee2117

KayCee2117
              • 33 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:13 PM

Hi brides! We got married at Now Jade in January and everything was perfect! The resort is amazing and our wedding coordinator, Pilar pulled everything together. We had the best day of our lives :)

Here is a link to my full review: http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/5858

Don't worry too much about the small stuff, you will have the most amazing wedding at Now Jade! All our guests told us it was the best wedding they've ever attended! :)

Happy planning and please don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions!

#79 ashleyblayne

ashleyblayne
                • 28 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:14 AM

Is anyone else having troubles trying to get their wedding confirmed with Pilar...I have sent numerous emails to confirm for January 2013 so that people can start booking as our deposits with Westjet have to be in by May 9th but I can't seem to get her to confirm for me!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users