Photo

Weight Loss/Fitness Support for 2012 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
414 replies to this topic

#301 Bride2012

Bride2012
  • Banned
  • 442 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 01:55 PM

Im here with you Brenners! I have until 2/14 february and I need a partner in crime to keep me accountable as well

#302 TaraBinki

TaraBinki
    • 53 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:34 PM

Has anyone tried the 24 Day Challenge?! I just completed mine in October and lost 13 inches and 2% body fat!! I kept going eating healthy and taking my favorite products and am down a full pant size!! I'm so happy...just wondering if you ladies have ever heard of it too?

Here's a video explaining it !

#303 perry1217

perry1217
      • 355 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:35 AM

Hey girls!!!!  29 days from the big one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I cannot even believe it!!  It's been a while since I checked into this thread since I'm working full time, planning the wedding and AHR (with over 200 guests!) and also taking 3 classes a semester.  Pulling my hair out is an understatement!  Lol.

Anyways!  I have been working so hard on the fitness thing.  Since I bought my dress in November 2010, I had to trade it in for a size smaller, then had to still have that one taken in!  I have been running...a lot!  I actually started doing 5k races around my area to help with motivation to get out there and run.  I also swear by Jillian Michaels and the 30 Day Shred.  She is a life saver!!!!  I recently joined a gym because it's going to start getting very cold in Philadelphia, and have been doing spinning classes.

But let me tell you....it has all paid off!!!!  Yesterday was my final fitting!

044.JPG

Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!

#304 shan0487

shan0487
        • 1,393 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
        • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 08 December 2011 - 01:07 PM

You look amazing! Congrats! Jillian is amazing!

#305 perry1217

perry1217
        • 355 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 01:11 PM

Thanks girl!!!  She toned me right up!

Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!

#306 Sharon99

Sharon99
          • 1,301 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 12:35 PM

So 2012 is right around the corner. 

I have gained about 5 pounds over the holidays(UGH) but really am trying to focus & get back into eating better. I workout at least 5 - 6 days a week but my portion sizes have gotten out of hand & I am sure that cancels out my workouts. Honestly workingout isnt my problem, its food & alcohol!  

With about 4 months to go, now is the time to really get my a$$ in gear! 

How is everyone doing with their healthy eatingworkouts? 

#307 Allie2012

Allie2012
            • 194 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 02:52 PM

It sounds like I'm in the same boat as everyone else! I did Insanity from October to December and got great results, but since I finished that I haven't done anything so I think I put back on everything that I lost! I'm just under 6 months away so I hope I can get serious again starting now! I plan on renewing my gym membership since it's winter, and working out 5 days per week. I eat way too much sugar so I need to cut that out of my diet. 

#308 Kimba13

Kimba13
              • 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:02 AM

Hi All ... i'm getting married in Aruba in July 2012 !!!  Could def use motivation tips / workout and diet tips.    SO Excited - July will be here soooo soon!

#309 sm8022

sm8022
                • Banned
                • 22 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:42 PM

You should def. do a 24 Day Challenge!!!! I guarantee that you will loss wieght adn inches and tone up!! mesage me ifyou want more info! I did it and lost 8 total inches, toned up and droped a pant size in only 24 days.  I didnt starve myself and didnt work out because i didnt have any time and i still managed to loss weight and look amazing at out reception back home.  you can alos check out the products at wwww.advocare.com/11078839

#310 nmw134

nmw134
                  • 98 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:28 AM

I am getting married 3/17/12.  I have exactly 10 weeks to go until I leave for Jamaica, and I hope to lose 20 pounds. I just started the Nutrisystem meals (mainly because I'm super busy and hate cooking, so I like that its prepackaged for me). And this weekend I hope to join the gym. Working out is something I despise, so I'm hoping that I can stick with it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users