Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#6451 taralouise

taralouise
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:37 AM

Previous MP brides.... I get married on the 17th oct 2013 and haven't heard from a coordinator in months. Is this normal or should I start pushing now? Thanks, Lou x

Hello Lou, I get married 23rd of October 2013 I contacted the hotel direct and got assigned a co/ordinater,I have picked my locations etc already,just on with booking extras now I would recommend doing that,as I booked through an agent Thomas Cook and they said to me I would do it in resort!!i couldn't wait until then!!Tara x

#6452 Rpc51

Rpc51
    • 106 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:39 PM

My turn has finally come!! :) Leaving tomorrow morning . . . the excitement is killing me. 

#6453 bridemoonpalace

bridemoonpalace
      • 151 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:47 AM

Congrats!

#6454 lastminbride

lastminbride
        • 165 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:25 PM

Hi fellow brides, Congratulations to all of you! I JUST booked my wedding for NOV 17, 2013 (<--- yes, this year!!!!) at Moon Palace in Riviera Maya/Cancun. I'm full of excitement and of course stress!!!! We have to do a totally last-minute wedding due to family illness and I've taken the plunge. Friends of ours are memebers of the Palace and Hard Rock resorts, so we booked our group through them. Anyway - I need to set up a destination wedding website ASAP. Any recommendations? I'm going shopping for a dress tomorrow (rush delivery please!). What else do I need todo right away? Any tips advice you can offer are much appreciated. Let's see of I can pull this off! I'm know as an amazing hostess and throw unforgettable parties. I want ,y wedding to be grand, and with this deadline, we'll see what happens! Thanks!!!

#6455 Spoiledtator

Spoiledtator
          • 13 posts
            • LocationOrlando FL

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:00 PM

Previous MP brides.... I get married on the 17th oct 2013 and haven't heard from a coordinator in months. Is this normal or should I start pushing now? Thanks, Lou x

I'll be at the Palace resort for a sit visit during your wedding :). Which location did you choose for ceremony and reception?

#6456 ccawley79

ccawley79
            • 27 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:39 AM

[quote name="lastminbride" url="/t/66759/moon-palace-2012-brides/6390#post_1949677"]Hi fellow brides, Congratulations to all of you! I JUST booked my wedding for NOV 17, 2013 (<--- yes, this year!!!!) at Moon Palace in Riviera Maya/Cancun. I'm full of excitement and of course stress!!!! We have to do a totally last-minute wedding due to family illness and I've taken the plunge. Friends of ours are memebers of the Palace and Hard Rock resorts, so we booked our group through them. Anyway - I need to set up a destination wedding website ASAP. Any recommendations? I'm going shopping for a dress tomorrow (rush delivery please!). What else do I need todo right away? Any tips advice you can offer are much appreciated. Let's see of I can pull this off! I'm know as an amazing hostess and throw unforgettable parties. I want ,y wedding to be grand, and with this deadline, we'll see what happens! Thanks!!! Good luck!! My wedding is a few days after you. :)

#6457 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
              • 3,074 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:08 AM

Sounds like you have it all well in hand, lastminbride!!!  Hope it all works out just right for you ......or even exceeds your expectations!!! Cheers :)

team MTM :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                    100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#6458 smilenstacy

smilenstacy
                • 20 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:01 AM

I'm getting married at Moon Palace on June 29, 2014, and I'm trying to figure out where to have the private events. We're planning on having a welcome dinner the day before the wedding, and a cocktail reception followed by dinner reception on the day of the wedding. 

Does anyone have any recommendations on locations that would be suitable for around 100 people? I'm leaning towards terraces for all the events, so there'd be a nice view of the beach, but there are so many terraces between Nizuc, Sunrise and Moon Grand! 

Any suggestions/feedback or pictures would be helpful! 

Thanks!

#6459 shan0487

shan0487
                  • 1,393 posts
                  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
                  • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
                  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:20 AM

sent you a PM girl! :0)

#6460 jenvens7

jenvens7
                  • 51 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:13 AM

Are there any other MP Brides and Grooms that are taking/or took their honeymoon in Cancun or the surrounding areas after their stay at MP? I am thinking about a few days but somewhere a bit more private and wanted to see if anyone can recommend somewhere that my agent can look into. Thanks!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users