Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
6466 replies to this topic

#551 FutureMrsHammer

FutureMrsHammer
  • Newbie
  • 51 posts

    Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:26 PM

    Congratulations mochamakes3!!!! I can't wait to read your review!!! So exciting!

     

     

     

     

    I am also starting my invitations. I decided to do passport invites with a boarding pass RSVP! I am excited to actually be able to start something since my wedding isn't until next June!

    Originally Posted by merrylee 

    How is everyone's planning coming along.  We just started working on our invitations.  We are doing MIB invites, we just finished aging the invitations, and I think this upcoming week we'll be working on rolling and putting them in the bottles along with the other little things we are putting in them.



     


    Moon Palace Bride June 16th, 2012

    #552 merrylee

    merrylee
    • Member
    • 687 posts

      Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:01 PM

      I am so looking forward to your review to Mocha :)  Congrats again.

       

      So I need your opinions ladies, we are in the process of making our MIB invitations, can you go check out my post here and let me know that they are okay.  I need the opinions of people who aren't FI or myself :)

       

      http://www.bestdesti...ns#post_1594216

       

      Thanks so much, I am getting excited because I want them out by mid May.



      #553 Sdamian1

      Sdamian1
      • Newbie
      • 132 posts

        Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:35 AM

        I want to do MIB invites too! All I could see was the picture of the invite bc I'm still a newbie but it looks soo good! This is basically what I had pictured in my head as the perfect MIB invite :)
         

        Originally Posted by merrylee 

        I am so looking forward to your review to Mocha :)  Congrats again.

         

        So I need your opinions ladies, we are in the process of making our MIB invitations, can you go check out my post here and let me know that they are okay.  I need the opinions of people who aren't FI or myself :)

         

        http://www.bestdesti...ns#post_1594216

         

        Thanks so much, I am getting excited because I want them out by mid May.



         



        #554 Sdamian1

        Sdamian1
        • Newbie
        • 132 posts

          Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:36 AM

          Question...What did you guys do for bridesmaid invitations? I want to do something really awesome since it's a huge commitement but don't want to spend a ridiculous amount of money 



          #555 kris10kay

          kris10kay
          • Jr. Member
          • 194 posts

            Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:54 AM

            The MIB invites are ADORABLE!! I wish I was that talented! When is your wedding Merrylee?

             

            My sister is making my STD/Invites for me and we are getting married in January and they haven't gone out yet!! Everyone knows about it that needs to know but I am just getting nervous about them not being sent out since it's getting so close to our wedding! How early are you having your guests RSVP? I think we are saying 3 months..



            #556 coconoir1908

            coconoir1908
            • Sr. Member
            • 2,136 posts

              Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:39 AM

              I sent out...Will you be my bridesmaid cards.  I got them from Etsy and I posted them in this thread a while back.  I didn't do anything elaborate as I am paying for their BM dresses as my gift. 

               

              Originally Posted by Sdamian1 

              Question...What did you guys do for bridesmaid invitations? I want to do something really awesome since it's a huge commitement but don't want to spend a ridiculous amount of money 



               



              #557 coconoir1908

              coconoir1908
              • Sr. Member
              • 2,136 posts

                Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:42 AM

                kris10kay

                 

                On our website (which the STD refers them to) we have a RSVP link.  To date we have 33 RSVP's with 40ish attending. In addition, we our TA suggested that we have a "deadline" date for their first deposit so that we can get a gauge on whose going.  Although the "deadline date" is not a deadline..I hear people family, friends saying I'm calling Liz to do our deposit.  All that to say, we know that we will have late comers, but hopefully we can get a good count for "extras" and the OOT bags

                 

                Originally Posted by kris10kay 

                The MIB invites are ADORABLE!! I wish I was that talented! When is your wedding Merrylee?

                 

                My sister is making my STD/Invites for me and we are getting married in January and they haven't gone out yet!! Everyone knows about it that needs to know but I am just getting nervous about them not being sent out since it's getting so close to our wedding! How early are you having your guests RSVP? I think we are saying 3 months..



                 



                #558 merrylee

                merrylee
                • Member
                • 687 posts

                  Posted 04 May 2011 - 04:45 PM

                  That is a smart idea I might have to do a deadline date for the initial deposit because we have that problem where peole say yes yes but don't book

                  #559 merrylee

                  merrylee
                  • Member
                  • 687 posts

                    Posted 04 May 2011 - 05:55 PM

                    Instructions are posted http://www.bestdesti...-invitations/10



                    #560 aeluzu

                    aeluzu
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 212 posts

                      Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:36 PM

                      congrats on a good choice!


                      Amanda & Marc
                      June 11th, 2011
                      EPM! Are you ready for us?




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users