• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#5521 dicatelo

dicatelo
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by mpweddingplan 

Sorry? Which file are you requesting?

Oops, sorry I thought it will post right under the post I read, but I am a newbie, and got it wrong :( Lol...

There are some PDFs that I would like to have if someone has them:

Buffet Menus for reception

Also the menus for the cocktail hour

Beauty Salon prices

Optional services

They are posted here: http://www.bestdesti...nformation-wiki But I cannot open them :'(

Thanks a lot in advance!!!

#5522 dicatelo

dicatelo
    • 15 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:44 PM

Hello Girls!!

I am sorry that I didn't introduce myself before, but I was too busy reading/stalking  all the 500+ pages of this thread lol!

I am a MP 2013 girl, I'm getting married on August 2013! I am from Monterrey, NL,  Mexico, so I am very happy to hear that you are deciding on getting married in my beautiful country :D

There's a lot of planning ahead! and this forum its been such a great help! I love all your DIY projects and cannot wait to start my own DIY  projects!

I would like to ask you girls for some little help, please mail me any PDF/file related to Moon Palace as I cannot open any document posted here  :'( and I would like to start knowing EVERYTHING so I can to make the best decisions :D

Thanks!!!

Diana

#5523 dicatelo

dicatelo
      • 15 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by dicatelo 

Hello Girls!!

I am sorry that I didn't introduce myself before, but I was too busy reading/stalking  all the 500+ pages of this thread lol!

I am a MP 2013 girl, I'm getting married on August 2013! I am from Monterrey, NL,  Mexico, so I am very happy to hear that you are deciding on getting married in my beautiful country :D

There's a lot of planning ahead! and this forum its been such a great help! I love all your DIY projects and cannot wait to start my own DIY  projects!

I would like to ask you girls for some little help, please mail me any PDF/file related to Moon Palace as I cannot open any document posted here  :'( and I would like to start knowing EVERYTHING so I can to make the best decisions :D

Thanks!!!

Diana

Oops! I Forgot to write my email Lol its dicatelo@hotmail.com

#5524 CurlyBride

CurlyBride
        • 46 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:04 AM

Hi ladies,

CONGRATS to the recent brides!!!!!

I was wondering at what point I should start ordering my stuff for OOT bags. My guests are just starting to book for my wedding in November so all i can go by is the number of expected guests, im worried that by the time i actually can order a almost exact number it would be too late. Any suggestions on how far in advance to order and how much to over order as backup? I want to get customized towels, pashminas, customized deck of cards, totes, and  maracas.

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files

• Attached File  75.JPG   111.01KB   4 downloads

#5525 Speckles121

Speckles121
          • 720 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:35 AM

I'm at this point too..but i've decided i'd rather over order than not order at all.

Originally Posted by CurlyBride 

Hi ladies,

CONGRATS to the recent brides!!!!!

I was wondering at what point I should start ordering my stuff for OOT bags. My guests are just starting to book for my wedding in November so all i can go by is the number of expected guests, im worried that by the time i actually can order a almost exact number it would be too late. Any suggestions on how far in advance to order and how much to over order as backup? I want to get customized towels, pashminas, customized deck of cards, totes, and  maracas.

Thanks in advance.

#5526 CafeDelMar21

CafeDelMar21
            • 130 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:00 PM

I am still waiting because I dont want to over order. I am waiting until 2 months before :) Its gonna be crazy but I rather do it then :D

Hi ladies, CONGRATS to the recent brides!!!!! I was wondering at what point I should start ordering my stuff for OOT bags. My guests are just starting to book for my wedding in November so all i can go by is the number of expected guests, im worried that by the time i actually can order a almost exact number it would be too late. Any suggestions on how far in advance to order and how much to over order as backup? I want to get customized towels, pashminas, customized deck of cards, totes, and  maracas. Thanks in advance.

#5527 Lauren Nicole

Lauren Nicole
              • 3 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:52 AM

I am leaving tomorrow to get married on the 4th!!! Just a few last minute questions I was hoping you girls can help me with - do they have flowers in the salon for your hair? Do they have false eyelashes too? 

Just trying to decide what I need to bring ahead of time.

Thanks!!! 

#5528 shan0487

shan0487
                • 1,393 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
                • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
                • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:30 AM

Congrats!! Have fun and enjoy it! Can't wait for pics and to read the review!

I don't know the answer to either of your questions, sorry!

Originally Posted by Lauren Nicole 

I am leaving tomorrow to get married on the 4th!!! Just a few last minute questions I was hoping you girls can help me with - do they have flowers in the salon for your hair? Do they have false eyelashes too? 

Thanks!!! 

#5529 CafeDelMar21

CafeDelMar21
                • 130 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by Lauren Nicole 

Thanks!!! 

Yay!! Hope your wedding is amazing!!

I do believe the salon has flowers :) But not sure about the eyelashes. Sorry!

#5530 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
                  • 385 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:14 AM

I've completed my 15 page review of my Moon Palace stay (not posted yet).  Just awaiting photos from photographer to put into the review.  I'll be reviewing my Le Blanc stay as well. =D

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users