Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#5291 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
  • Site Supporter
  • 201 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:22 AM

Yes it was short and sweet! We went to a late lunch with the pastor and his wife afterwards. Went home changed, went to Lowe's to get light bulbs, ceiling fans & porch lights then went to my BIL & SILs for a crawfish boil. It was so awesome because no one was the wiser so periodically my sweet husband would come and whisper in my ear something about me being his wife finally and we would both laugh and all the people were looking at us like we were crazy. Haha! It was a very good day! Glad to have that taken care of so we can focus on packing and finishing the new house.

Originally Posted by leenancy 

Yay! Congrats, have fun with it!

Originally Posted by shan0487 

YAAAY! You're married!!!! :)

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#5292 Speckles121

Speckles121
    • 720 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:26 AM

CONGRATSSS officially..your BIG day is coming up so soon!!

Originally Posted by mrsjdh2b 

Yes it was short and sweet! We went to a late lunch with the pastor and his wife afterwards. Went home changed, went to Lowe's to get light bulbs, ceiling fans & porch lights then went to my BIL & SILs for a crawfish boil. It was so awesome because no one was the wiser so periodically my sweet husband would come and whisper in my ear something about me being his wife finally and we would both laugh and all the people were looking at us like we were crazy. Haha! It was a very good day! Glad to have that taken care of so we can focus on packing and finishing the new house.

#5293 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
      • Site Supporter
      • 201 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:10 AM

I know!! We will be there in 2 weeks! I can hardly stand it.

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

CONGRATSSS officially..your BIG day is coming up so soon!!

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#5294 LurkerDan

LurkerDan
        • 61 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:49 PM

Dumb questions, just want to make sure: Moon Palace uses the same 110v electricity and plugs that we use in the States, right? We don't need any adapters for chargers, right? Also, the wireless works reasonably well, right?

#5295 mpweddingplan

mpweddingplan
          • Site Supporter
          • 261 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:10 PM

The outlets are regular 110v just like we have in the States. No adapter is needed. There is wireless throughout the resort, and although it's not great, it usually gets the job done. The wifi is sketchy at times though.

#5296 Renewing32

Renewing32
            • 161 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:13 AM

Dumb questions, just want to make sure: Moon Palace uses the same 110v electricity and plugs that we use in the States, right? We don't need any adapters for chargers, right? Also, the wireless works reasonably well, right?

Those were actually good questions. I didn't even think about that. I'm sure some of my guests will ask the same questions.
              Just as stir crazy as my first wedding!

#5297 OceanPhoto

OceanPhoto
              • Vendor
              • 84 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:13 AM

Hi LuckerDan:

Like Renewing32 says, you dont need any adapters for chargers, you will find they are just the same as in the States, just remember here in Mexico you need to drink only bottled water, very important, dont get to tan before your wedding or you will have bikini marks in your wedding day, if you want to catch some sun just remember try to use a strapples bikini and with that you will avoid the bikini marks in your shoulders. Have a great day girls :)

#5298 mpweddingplan

mpweddingplan
                • Site Supporter
                • 261 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by OceanPhoto 

Hi LuckerDan:

Like Renewing32 says, you dont need any adapters for chargers, you will find they are just the same as in the States, just remember here in Mexico you need to drink only bottled water, very important, dont get to tan before your wedding or you will have bikini marks in your wedding day, if you want to catch some sun just remember try to use a strapples bikini and with that you will avoid the bikini marks in your shoulders. Have a great day girls :)

Moon Palace Resort has its own on site water filtration system.  All of the water that comes out of taps at the resort is purified.  You actually pass by the filtration plant and can see into it from large glass windows while heading from the lobbies to the rooms. 

#5299 OceanPhoto

OceanPhoto
                  • Vendor
                  • 84 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:21 AM

Thank you so much for the information LuckerDan, your right Moon Palace have an on site water filtration system, i just ask to make sure you can drink from the tap, did you taste it? which one do you prefer bottled water or from the tap? whats your recomendation?

#5300 CurlyBride

CurlyBride
                    • 46 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:15 AM

I think its great that they have a filtration system for the entire property; however I will not drink from the tap no matter what. I always use the bottled water you get in the room fridge just to be safe. Dont want to have any issues during my wedding/honeymoon.

Congrats mrsjdh2b!!!!

Wish you a lifetime of happiness and an amazing wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users