• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#5251 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
  • 675 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by beatyea 

Hey ladies!

I just posted my review!  Please let me know if you have any questions- its really long and I posted a bunch of pics and tried not to leave anything out but don't hesitate to ask anything!

Thank you!!!  OMG, I can't believe that girl and the GM acted like that!  I will never understand how rude and selfish people can be!!! 

Originally Posted by beatyea 

Jamie,

Don't sweat the drama and it's easier said then done, but honestly all that matters is you two!  We had some horrible things happen days before leaving and while down there but we didn't let it ruin our time!  I had a bridesmaid bail the day before we left since she failed to get her passport and saying she had just found out she couldn't get it cause of back taxes.  Then down there a groomsman let his gf control him to the point that she didn't show up to our ceremony and then called him away at the cocktail hour since she was sick from drinking the night before and therefore he is not in any of our photos besides the ceremony.  Then they showed up at the reception while dinner was going on and they refused to speak to us.  We played it off because my husband and I are not the type to baby people and ruin someone's time so we went on so therefore they just walked out right after dinner without saying anything.  I've never met a girl so rude in my entire life and he never apologized to Kevin after we returned.  Even after all of that- I would never say our wedding was ruined or anything- everyone else who was there had a fabulous time and wanted to be there for us!  Our wedding was still pretty perfect in my eyes so don't worry you will look fabulous and you will have a fabulous day!  Don't let anyone take that away from you!

#5252 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
    • 385 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by nsg4729 

If I could ever get my locations confirmed, then I will be having it in the Luna Ballroom!  How many guests do you have? I am doing by welcome dinner at El Caribeno!

24! =D 

I don't think we'd have enough for a private reception.  Even if we did, we have like ... maybe 5 dancer-types there LOL

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

#5253 shan0487

shan0487
      • 1,393 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
      • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:01 AM

Congrats Jamie!! Everything will work out and you will have an amazing wedding!!

Loved your review Beatyea- and from your pics, you would have no idea you had the drama that you had- I'm so sorry people are so selfish and immature!!!

My fiance graduates from Law School tomorrow- so it's going to be a big day! :) No more proofreading papers I don't understand what they are saying!!!! yaaaay! :)

#5254 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
      • Site Supporter
      • 201 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:22 AM

Jamie I agree with Beatyea don't let it ruin your day. Just keep remembering its all about you and your FI the people that don't come will more than likely regret not coming but not your worries. Just go and have a great time!!

Beatyea - that's some crazy stuff!!! Sorry you had a beeyotch that came/didn't come to your wedding. That GM is a putz for letting her act like that but kudos to you and your hubby for not letting it get you down. I had a bridesmaid completely bail a couple of weeks ago and I haven't seen or heard from her since. She didn't come to any of my showers or bachelorette party but I really haven't cared much. I'm not one to beg for someone to be my friend. I have plenty others.

Shan congrats to you and your FI on his graduation!! I bet that takes a lot of stress off y'alls shoulders!

We got our marriage license this week for the secret "I do's" on Saturday. I can't believe it's just 3 more days!! Crazy!! And 20 days until we leave for MX!!!! Yay!!

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#5255 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
        • Site Supporter
        • 201 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:27 AM

You can check out Ladydi's review on Smile Market/Ocean Photo she really liked them and loved her pics. She has a few posted on here and they are also on the studio's facebook page. They have several price packages to choose from too. We are using them so I'll be sure to add that in my review when we get back.

Originally Posted by Renewing32 

Is there anyone that bought the photo package from the resort that can tell me how their experience was? i see a lot of brides used Ivan Luckie, any info on prices?

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#5256 shan0487

shan0487
          • 1,393 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
          • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:43 AM

Thanks girly! Yes it is! Now we just need to make sure he has a job lined up and we can start looking for houses!! :)

yaaaay!!! 3 and 20 days- that's so exciting!!!! :) Are you guys doing anything special for your secret i do's?

Originally Posted by mrsjdh2b 

Jamie I agree with Beatyea don't let it ruin your day. Just keep remembering its all about you and your FI the people that don't come will more than likely regret not coming but not your worries. Just go and have a great time!!

Beatyea - that's some crazy stuff!!! Sorry you had a beeyotch that came/didn't come to your wedding. That GM is a putz for letting her act like that but kudos to you and your hubby for not letting it get you down. I had a bridesmaid completely bail a couple of weeks ago and I haven't seen or heard from her since. She didn't come to any of my showers or bachelorette party but I really haven't cared much. I'm not one to beg for someone to be my friend. I have plenty others.

Shan congrats to you and your FI on his graduation!! I bet that takes a lot of stress off y'alls shoulders!

We got our marriage license this week for the secret "I do's" on Saturday. I can't believe it's just 3 more days!! Crazy!! And 20 days until we leave for MX!!!! Yay!!

#5257 Renewing32

Renewing32
          • 161 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:49 AM

You can check out Ladydi's review on Smile Market/Ocean Photo she really liked them and loved her pics. She has a few posted on here and they are also on the studio's facebook page. They have several price packages to choose from too. We are using them so I'll be sure to add that in my review when we get back.

Thanks a bunch!
            Just as stir crazy as my first wedding!

#5258 Renewing32

Renewing32
            • 161 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:11 AM

Jamie & Beatyea: I can say that since sending out my save the dates i have recieved some serious "hate". I found that its mostly just jealousy. People that aren't happy with thmselves or their lives will try to deflect their unhappiness on other. Beatyea- you looked stunning and very happy in your photos which I'm sure put that chick in a bad mood cause she wan't to be a bride and not a girlfriend. Jamie- don't sweat the issues. Those that want to be there for you will and the ones that don't will just have to drool over your gorgeous photos when you come back and wish they were there! Congrats ladies!

#5259 Renewing32

Renewing32
              • 161 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:13 AM

Typing on my ipad= ample misspellings and wrong auto corrects! :eek:

#5260 leenancy

leenancy
                • 212 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:47 AM

Jamie - Girl, you don't need any more drama!

05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
                  2 Guests booked through other services

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users