Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#4751 shan0487

shan0487
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,393 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:08 AM



Oh ya, I forgot about that! We get a free upgrade too- we have over 100 room nights!! :) I guess I should ask my TA to confirm that as well! What room were you originally booked for? 

Originally Posted by Smoylan 

We have 77 room nights which gives us a free upgrade. My TA requested the confirmation. Joannis needed janina to confirm our reservations...I thought they all worked for moon palace???? I actually have very little clues as to whats going on.

 

  Quote:



 



 



#4752 dallasbeachgirl

dallasbeachgirl
  • Newbie
  • 3 posts

    Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:58 PM

    Im planning on May 2013 long timeaway but cant wait to hear about your wedding and see pics.

     



    #4753 alaharri

    alaharri
    • Newbie
    • 41 posts

      Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:20 PM

      Ok, chicas!  I have posted my review.  I tried to do my best, but wanted to get it up quickly.  Send me a PM if you have any questions.  P.S--my wrist is better.  I don't have to wear anything anymore, but I have to start therapy because I can't move it that well now.  :(  At least you can't really tell my right wrist has been casted for like, 2 months in the pictures.  Enjoy!



      #4754 nsg4729

      nsg4729
      • Site Supporter
      • 83 posts

        Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:28 PM


        So syenfn1218, I had my planning meeting today with Juana.  She is nice, but clearly she is new.  She had to put me on hold at least 5 times to answer questions I had.  But, with just about everything she did not know, she was able to find out most of the information.  She did follow up with an email shortly with information that I requested.  They are still confirming my locations which I requested all the way back in October, so I am pretty adament that I get the locations I requested because I defintiely put in my request in ample time.  And because I wanted a gazebo wedding, I switched my wedding from Cancun Palace to Moon Palace just so I can have that, so its not going to be pretty if they tell me otherwise


        Hi syefn1218-

         

        I had Beatrice, but never got a chance to have a meeting with her.  I am now assigned Juana.  We have a meeting scheduled for 12:30pm today to go everything (I'm a little over 60 days out) , so I'll let you know if: 1) The meeting even happens 2) And what I think of Juana.  And I do believe that 6pm is a pretty popular time because people are trying to avoid the heat of the day (but mostly for summer weddings).  I originally had 6pm, but changed to 5pm at the photographers advice.  But, I just came from a Mexican wedding that started at 6pm and we were able to get some great daytime shots, but her sunset shots were amazing.  So, I think you might get the best of both worlds with your 6pm time.
         



         



         

        Attached Files



        #4755 coconoir1908

        coconoir1908
        • Sr. Member
        • 2,136 posts

          Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:45 PM



          We got our confirmation for our FREE upgrade to a concierge level room!

          How on earth did you get approval before you check in- everything I've heard and seen said the upgrade with the resort credits was based on availbilty upon check in. I need to know you ways! :)



          Joannis, and many of the off-site (not in Mexico) coordinators work there.  They are the ones to help you in the initial stages as you do not talk to your On-site (Mexico) coordinator until 90 days but usually less.  They all work for moon palace just located in different locales. 



          Originally Posted by Smoylan 

          We have 77 room nights which gives us a free upgrade. My TA requested the confirmation. Joannis needed janina to confirm our reservations...I thought they all worked for moon palace???? I actually have very little clues as to whats going on.



          Oh ya, I forgot about that! We get a free upgrade too- we have over 100 room nights!! :) I guess I should ask my TA to confirm that as well! What room were you originally booked for? 



           


          Yay, yay, yay... read it.. Thanks so much!

           



          Originally Posted by alaharri 

          Ok, chicas!  I have posted my review.  I tried to do my best, but wanted to get it up quickly.  Send me a PM if you have any questions.  P.S--my wrist is better.  I don't have to wear anything anymore, but I have to start therapy because I can't move it that well now.  :(  At least you can't really tell my right wrist has been casted for like, 2 months in the pictures.  Enjoy!



           



          #4756 Jamie5280

          Jamie5280
          • Member
          • 675 posts

            Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:19 PM

            I miss you ladies! Haven't been able to get on here lately, but I just wanted to say hi and hope you're all doing well! Coco- you are leaving soon! Yay! Miss you all! xoxo

            #4757 coconoir1908

            coconoir1908
            • Sr. Member
            • 2,136 posts

              Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:34 PM


              Jamie....hi honey I miss you too!  YAY.... headed out Tuesday morn and so excited.  Had lunch with my flower girl and her family today, as we both were shopping at Nordstroms and ran into each other.  They are so excited and my FG tells everyone she meets "I'm a flower girl in Aunt Chanel's wedding and it's in Mexico."  The saleswoman said where in Mexico? She said, It's just Mexico... LOL  gotta love 5 yr old's.  My shopping minus 1 pair of shorts is done.. so I will pack tomorrow after I get my hair done.

               

              Monday.. 9:00a dentist appt. to rebuild 2 teeth that I apparently grind at night. but with my braces off, teeth whitened and the retainer (ugh) that won't be a problem anymore.  11am dropping off my little Cesar at the puppy hotel , 1pm pick up my dress.... so freaking excited and 3pm wax, mani & pedi..... I think I will sleep on the plane LOL

               

              How's your planning

               

               

              Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

              I miss you ladies! Haven't been able to get on here lately, but I just wanted to say hi and hope you're all doing well!
              Coco- you are leaving soon! Yay!
              Miss you all!
              xoxo


               



              #4758 ndvidul

              ndvidul
              • Jr. Member
              • 317 posts

                Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

                Nope, they didn't charge us anything for our welcome dinner.  At first, one of the hostesses was skeptical that we could do it, but I kept asking.  And finally, a male host/waiter helped us make it happen (moved a table that she said we couldn't move, haha).  It all worked out well!  We were all seated at a very long table (tables pushed together).


                I just asked my coordinator about having the reception dinner there.  And we went from there.  If you PM me your email, I'll email you the details on the menu!  :)

                Originally Posted by mrsbruff2b 

                Thank you so much for your response!! It's very helpful!

                 

                Did they end up charging your for it when you just showed up?  Were you guys able to be seated together?

                How did you go about asking to have your reception dinner at El Caribeno if it wasn't on the list?

                How did you create a set menu (did you have something to choose from?)

                 

                 



                 



                 



                #4759 ndvidul

                ndvidul
                • Jr. Member
                • 317 posts

                  Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:06 PM

                  So excited for you, Chanel!!!  I think I can speak for many of us when I say that I'm SOOOO beyond looking forward to hearing how amazing your wedding events go. 


                  Thank you again for helping a lot of us make our dreams come true on here.  You're such a wonderful woman that deserves every happiness.

                   

                  Love,

                  Tammy

                   

                  Originally Posted by coconoir1908 


                  Jamie....hi honey I miss you too!  YAY.... headed out Tuesday morn and so excited.  Had lunch with my flower girl and her family today, as we both were shopping at Nordstroms and ran into each other.  They are so excited and my FG tells everyone she meets "I'm a flower girl in Aunt Chanel's wedding and it's in Mexico."  The saleswoman said where in Mexico? She said, It's just Mexico... LOL  gotta love 5 yr old's.  My shopping minus 1 pair of shorts is done.. so I will pack tomorrow after I get my hair done.

                   

                  Monday.. 9:00a dentist appt. to rebuild 2 teeth that I apparently grind at night. but with my braces off, teeth whitened and the retainer (ugh) that won't be a problem anymore.  11am dropping off my little Cesar at the puppy hotel , 1pm pick up my dress.... so freaking excited and 3pm wax, mani & pedi..... I think I will sleep on the plane LOL

                   

                  How's your planning

                   

                   



                   



                   



                  #4760 leenancy

                  leenancy
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 212 posts

                    Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:26 PM

                    Oh my goodness Coco I am sooo super excited for you!! It's going to be amazing. Can't wait to hear all about it!

                     

                    Originally Posted by coconoir1908 


                    Jamie....hi honey I miss you too!  YAY.... headed out Tuesday morn and so excited.  Had lunch with my flower girl and her family today, as we both were shopping at Nordstroms and ran into each other.  They are so excited and my FG tells everyone she meets "I'm a flower girl in Aunt Chanel's wedding and it's in Mexico."  The saleswoman said where in Mexico? She said, It's just Mexico... LOL  gotta love 5 yr old's.  My shopping minus 1 pair of shorts is done.. so I will pack tomorrow after I get my hair done.

                     

                    Monday.. 9:00a dentist appt. to rebuild 2 teeth that I apparently grind at night. but with my braces off, teeth whitened and the retainer (ugh) that won't be a problem anymore.  11am dropping off my little Cesar at the puppy hotel , 1pm pick up my dress.... so freaking excited and 3pm wax, mani & pedi..... I think I will sleep on the plane LOL

                     

                    How's your planning

                     

                     



                     



                     

                    Hey lady! I was just wondering the other day where you ran off to. You're new job must be keeping you nice and busy. Hope all is well! Hugs.

                     

                    Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

                    I miss you ladies! Haven't been able to get on here lately, but I just wanted to say hi and hope you're all doing well!
                    Coco- you are leaving soon! Yay!
                    Miss you all!
                    xoxo


                     


                    05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

                    38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

                    10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
                    2 Guests booked through other services




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users