Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#411 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
  • 324 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 07:23 AM

Agreed! I don't know how brides plan destination weddings without this site - honestly! Once you get your date & time locked in (which I just did last week so don't feel behind) you are set - we can help you with everything else!!!

Originally Posted by merrylee 

I agree with JL, don't feel behind feel really lucky to have found this site the day you did.  It's amazing, and I honestly don't know where I'd be without these amazing ladies sharing their experiences.

I know for sure I wouldn't know the difference between a good TA and a bad one and I would NEVER have made boarding pass save the dates.  My FI is so excited by all the MP ladies that he always asks me what you guys are all talking about.  It's so cute.

#412 Sdamian1

Sdamian1
    • 132 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:10 AM

I'm very excited! Thanks for all the support!

#413 k8emc226

k8emc226
      • 3 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 04:13 PM

Thanks!!! you tooo :) i added my name to it ..made it more real lol

#414 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:30 PM

Hey Ladies,

So in talking with my Miami Coordinator, it seems like MP is trying to enforce this vendor policy.  I asked about having DJ Mannia and she said "remember what your contract says about outside vendors."  I didn't press the issue since it is early but I will be damn if I get their DJ who I have heard has mixed reviews and the prices that she had them send me were ridiculous to say the least.  So FI and I both agree that if we can't get what we want, then we will do the Ipod System set-up but will have a DJ here set it up for us. 

Arrgghhh  I wish they were consistent so that I wouldn't feel like

#415 beatyea

beatyea
          • 288 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:37 PM

So there is only one DJ to choose from on the list of vendors???  I asked my Miami contact to send me a list of the approved vendors and she said she is waiting to get it from Moon Palace before she can send it....

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Hey Ladies,

So in talking with my Miami Coordinator, it seems like MP is trying to enforce this vendor policy.  I asked about having DJ Mannia and she said "remember what your contract says about outside vendors."  I didn't press the issue since it is early but I will be damn if I get their DJ who I have heard has mixed reviews and the prices that she had them send me were ridiculous to say the least.  So FI and I both agree that if we can't get what we want, then we will do the Ipod System set-up but will have a DJ here set it up for us. 

Arrgghhh  I wish they were consistent so that I wouldn't feel like

#416 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 09:24 AM

I believe it is but don't quote me on this.  When talking with my Miami Coord she sent an email to someone at MP.  When responding by email that's what the MP person said about vendors and gave me the information for PSAV

Originally Posted by beatyea 

So there is only one DJ to choose from on the list of vendors???  I asked my Miami contact to send me a list of the approved vendors and she said she is waiting to get it from Moon Palace before she can send it....

#417 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 09:04 PM

Hey Ladies,

Well, it was another productive weekend.  First my matron of honor cards came in the mail today.  I will send these off on Monday with a box of goodies for each. (picture below-taken with my iPhone so quality isn't that great).  Second, since FI had to work a late shift today, I decided to do some wedding stuff.  I have finished wrapping all 50 of our Raffia Fans. 

photo.JPG get-attachment.aspx.jpg

One of my top-2 wedding dresses is of this style.  It would be ironic if I end up choosing the one that is almost an exact match to the pictures on the card.

14.jpg completed raffia fans.jpg

#418 merrylee

merrylee
                • 687 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 05:52 AM

Awesome job Coco.  This weekend has been kind of a wedding free zone, my FI's dad got married on Friday and lets just say it was a really awkward experience so I am decompressing from that adventure.  We did mail out our first Newsletter to the people who have A.booked already or B expressed interest in attending.  I don't want to bombard all the people who have received STD's especially if they have told us no because I don't want them to feel pressure.  It's a weird situation.  Our year to go post cards will get sent to everyone but I want to share the details with the people who want to know them.

Attached Files

#419 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 04:51 PM

MerryLee,

I hope the rest of your weekend wasn't so "adventurous"  :-)  I love your newsletter and may have to "borrow" some ideas for our brochure that I plan on sending out a 4-6 weeks before the wedding. 

Originally Posted by merrylee 

Awesome job Coco.  This weekend has been kind of a wedding free zone, my FI's dad got married on Friday and lets just say it was a really awkward experience so I am decompressing from that adventure.  We did mail out our first Newsletter to the people who have A.booked already or B expressed interest in attending.  I don't want to bombard all the people who have received STD's especially if they have told us no because I don't want them to feel pressure.  It's a weird situation.  Our year to go post cards will get sent to everyone but I want to share the details with the people who want to know them.

Attached Files

#420 JLCarrera

JLCarrera
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 52 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 06:29 PM

Great News Ladies - Just in case you don't already know...Moon Palace did indeed extend their $1,500 resort credit through December 23, 2012 for those bookings made by October 11, 2011. Yeah! I can breathe a little easier now and not feel so embarrassed that the rooms rate is so expensive for my guests. Sure do wish I could win the lottery and pay for everyone's room. Hope you are all doing well with your planning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users