Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#4141 Speckles121

Speckles121
  • Member
  • 720 posts

    Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:22 AM


    YAYYYY congrats!!! Quote:

    Originally Posted by beatyea 

    Hey ladies- thought I would share that we legally got married yesterday!!!!  It was exciting but short and sweet so it didn't feel like a wedding and doesn't feel like we are married so we are happy about that since we didn't want to feel like we were doing it twice.  We so can't wait for the "real" one next month!!!



     



    #4142 Smoylan

    Smoylan
    • Jr. Member
    • 202 posts

      Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:23 AM

      MOH.jpg My MOH got her dress yesterday! She bought it from JCrew. She is my only attendant so it was a little more difficult. She had ALL the say! I am having three colors (hot pink, tangerine and yellow) it was totally up to her what to wear. Now I can match anything to her dress color. She is much more beautiful than this model ;)



      #4143 Smoylan

      Smoylan
      • Jr. Member
      • 202 posts

        Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:24 AM


        Congratulations!!

         

        Quote:

        Originally Posted by beatyea 

        Hey ladies- thought I would share that we legally got married yesterday!!!!  It was exciting but short and sweet so it didn't feel like a wedding and doesn't feel like we are married so we are happy about that since we didn't want to feel like we were doing it twice.  We so can't wait for the "real" one next month!!!



         



        #4144 Krystabab143

        Krystabab143
        • Newbie
        • 43 posts

          Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:05 AM

          Wow I've missed so much!! Ladydi: CONGRATS!! You looked amazing ! I would LOVE to see the video if you will pm me! I've been keeping busy over here. I have 6 girlfriends getting married this year so it's full of bridal showers nights of diys with OTHER brides brunches jack and jills and everything else u an think of.. The best part is the topic always goes back to my destination wedding and how excited everyone is! I've even had people ask for an invite!!! So it looks like well have a GREAT turnout! We have 10 guests booked as of now as well as us.. With plenty of time to go with is fantastic! And I ordered my DRESSSS!!!! I'm so excited!! Unfortunately the dress I was waiting on was not what I expected.. A lot more less then bling and I'm without a doubt a bling girl! I actually went with the original dress I fell in love with at kleinfields .. Which seems to be a very popular dress on here the adorea! Which my consultant Debbie called the magic dress lol! I'll post a pic later when I'm on my comp.. I also started my brooch bouquet which is coming out AMAZING! Love seeing everyone's progress even when it means I have to read 50 pages to catch up lol!!

          #4145 palacebride27

          palacebride27
          • Newbie
          • 58 posts

            Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:48 AM

            I have the same dress!!!!  I bought one first and then couldnt get my mind off the Adorea!!!  It looks like Ladydi has the same dress too!!  So does Jamie!!!  And this girl I work with, she got it too!  The wonderfull thing about that dress is that it looks good on EVEYRONE that puts it on!  It is MAGICAL!!!! 

            Im down to 50 something days and CAN NOT wait!  My bridal shower/ Bachlorette party is NEXT weekend! IM SOOO EXCITED!  Oh and i got my rings sized last weekend, so now my ring wont slip off my finger!

            Love this tread and all the information on it! 

             



             

            Originally Posted by Krystabab143 

            Wow I've missed so much!!
            Ladydi: CONGRATS!! You looked amazing ! I would LOVE to see the video if you will pm me!
            I've been keeping busy over here. I have 6 girlfriends getting married this year so it's full of bridal showers nights of diys with OTHER brides brunches jack and jills and everything else u an think of.. The best part is the topic always goes back to my destination wedding and how excited everyone is!
            I've even had people ask for an invite!!! So it looks like well have a GREAT turnout!
            We have 10 guests booked as of now as well as us.. With plenty of time to go with is fantastic!
            And I ordered my DRESSSS!!!! I'm so excited!!
            Unfortunately the dress I was waiting on was not what I expected.. A lot more less then bling and I'm without a doubt a bling girl! I actually went with the original dress I fell in love with at kleinfields .. Which seems to be a very popular dress on here the adorea! Which my consultant Debbie called the magic dress lol! I'll post a pic later when I'm on my comp..
            I also started my brooch bouquet which is coming out AMAZING!
            Love seeing everyone's progress even when it means I have to read 50 pages to catch up lol!!


             



            #4146 leenancy

            leenancy
            • Jr. Member
            • 212 posts

              Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:00 AM


              Congrats to you guys!
               

              Originally Posted by beatyea 

              Hey ladies- thought I would share that we legally got married yesterday!!!!  It was exciting but short and sweet so it didn't feel like a wedding and doesn't feel like we are married so we are happy about that since we didn't want to feel like we were doing it twice.  We so can't wait for the "real" one next month!!!



               


              05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

              38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

              10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
              2 Guests booked through other services

              #4147 Jamie5280

              Jamie5280
              • Member
              • 675 posts

                Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:24 AM


                Coco, I will pm you about the luggage tags to see if you still have them!  :)

                Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

                New Items added

                 

                Turquoise & Fuchsia Butterflies 12 in each pack $5.50



                 lol feel free to ask away and you can email me ladydi1844@aol.com. I really relied on the girection of brides before me and i really want to try to pay it forward lol

                 

                Alberto at the Sunrise salon did my hair and he was FABULOUS. Amazing. I can't say enough great things about him. He is as good as everyone says. Book him early. Sofia did my daughter and she sucked. I was very disappointed. It is very windy but the saide thing seems to hold up pretty well. I was deflated by the end of the night but it was still cute but it lasted throughout the ceremony. I have a live feed of the ceremony so I can send you the link. You see my hair blowing a little but it looks cute not stupid lol. no mosquitos at Tucan but I did get eaten up at Traitorria the night before at the Golf course although the food was great. I was not hot at all- the breeze was great for that. Although I couldn't sit too much lol. I loved my dress and wore it all night to the swing bar and everything. I would have slept in it if my husband would have let me lmao. I don't know about the welcome dinner.. I did it at Arrecifies and while I wasn't crazy about the dinner there the ambience is great and it is really nice place. La Traitorria was good food but the bugs were tough to take. I love the Mohanana )whatever) chinese food in sunrise but it might not be fancy enough. sorry I am not good with that lol.

                 

                Thanks girls. it was a dream come true!



                 



                 


                Very exciting!!!

                Originally Posted by Speckles121 

                Very excited to announce that our first couple has booked their trip!!!!! Its my mom and stepfather but I could not be happier that they are the ones to get the ball rolling with guests booking..only 263 left!!!

                 

                Ladydi..i CANNOT wait to read more about youre review..I plan on using Zuniga istead of lugging everything down with me. Any other helpful pointers???



                 

                YAY!!!  Congrats my dear!!!  Another thing checked off! 
                 

                Originally Posted by beatyea 

                Hey ladies- thought I would share that we legally got married yesterday!!!!  It was exciting but short and sweet so it didn't feel like a wedding and doesn't feel like we are married so we are happy about that since we didn't want to feel like we were doing it twice.  We so can't wait for the "real" one next month!!!



                 


                Love it, looks so similar to what my older sister originally wanted.

                Originally Posted by Smoylan 



                Wow I've missed so much!!
                Ladydi: CONGRATS!! You looked amazing ! I would LOVE to see the video if you will pm me!
                I've been keeping busy over here. I have 6 girlfriends getting married this year so it's full of bridal showers nights of diys with OTHER brides brunches jack and jills and everything else u an think of.. The best part is the topic always goes back to my destination wedding and how excited everyone is!
                I've even had people ask for an invite!!! So it looks like well have a GREAT turnout!
                We have 10 guests booked as of now as well as us.. With plenty of time to go with is fantastic!
                And I ordered my DRESSSS!!!! I'm so excited!!
                Unfortunately the dress I was waiting on was not what I expected.. A lot more less then bling and I'm without a doubt a bling girl! I actually went with the original dress I fell in love with at kleinfields .. Which seems to be a very popular dress on here the adorea! Which my consultant Debbie called the magic dress lol! I'll post a pic later when I'm on my comp..
                I also started my brooch bouquet which is coming out AMAZING!
                Love seeing everyone's progress even when it means I have to read 50 pages to catch up lol!!



                 

                :)  Love our dresses! :)  My bridal shower is also next weekend too!  YAY!!!!
                 

                Originally Posted by palacebride27 

                I have the same dress!!!!  I bought one first and then couldnt get my mind off the Adorea!!!  It looks like Ladydi has the same dress too!!  So does Jamie!!!  And this girl I work with, she got it too!  The wonderfull thing about that dress is that it looks good on EVEYRONE that puts it on!  It is MAGICAL!!!! 

                Im down to 50 something days and CAN NOT wait!  My bridal shower/ Bachlorette party is NEXT weekend! IM SOOO EXCITED!  Oh and i got my rings sized last weekend, so now my ring wont slip off my finger!

                Love this tread and all the information on it! 

                 



                 



                 



                 



                #4148 ladydi1844

                ladydi1844
                • Site Supporter
                • 252 posts

                  Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:18 PM

                  Congrats Beatya ;).

                   

                  Jamie you can contact Katie at Zuniga  katie@decocancun.com .

                  she responds right away and has great ideas and will send you lots of pics. I can give you the email thread between her and I if you want just email me Ladydi1844@aol.com and i will forward it to you. Where is your reception? They are great and you can change everything when you get there if you want except things that are hard for them to get like the candy table but they are very flexible. They do not bill you it just gets added to your room bill and you go over it all with your WC at your meeting and can change whatever you want. i picked all of my decor with katie but my flowers and stuff I did with my WC when I got there. She goes over EVERYTHING! Don't worry. email me or I can give you my number. it all works out and you will love everything...

                   

                  The adorae is the sh!t. I have never felt more beautiful in my life or felt skinnier lmao. I couldn't have been happier and that dress is MAGICAL- you will love it I promise!

                   

                  Krystabab I will email you the link and you can see how gorgeous the dress is lol. 

                   



                  #4149 leenancy

                  leenancy
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 212 posts

                    Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:23 PM

                    Jamie,

                     

                    You can email Katie at Zuniga to order your decorations. Her email is katie@decocancun.com. She's been super helpful. I have catalogs too if you want them.


                    05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

                    38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

                    10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
                    2 Guests booked through other services

                    #4150 leenancy

                    leenancy
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 212 posts

                      Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:25 PM

                      Woops, just saw Ladydi's post with the same info :)


                      05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

                      38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

                      10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
                      2 Guests booked through other services




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users