Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#261 merrylee

merrylee
  • 687 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 06:11 PM

Okay, so I'm on my way, my date is confirmed April 17, 2012.  Yay!  Working on my final details of my contract, they have the time wrong, and by the time I received it; it was already already expired.   *sigh*  I think that was our fault because of the family drama that has been going on with FI's family we had a slight delay with getting everything done by the dates we had planned.

Oh well, they never said a DW would be easy.  I am so excited to see your pics and everything Mocha, April in Cancun so excited!  

#262 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 06:13 PM

Go Merrylee..okay so we totally  have to trade numbers as the time draw nears.. I'm April 21st  Yay!!!

Originally Posted by merrylee 

Okay, so I'm on my way, my date is confirmed April 17, 2012.  Yay!  Working on my final details of my contract, they have the time wrong, and by the time I received it; it was already already expired.   *sigh*  I think that was our fault because of the family drama that has been going on with FI's family we had a slight delay with getting everything done by the dates we had planned.

Oh well, they never said a DW would be easy.  I am so excited to see your pics and everything Mocha, April in Cancun so excited!  

#263 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
      • 1,917 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 06:31 PM

It doesn't feel like it is so close. You ladies are lucky to still have a year. My advice is to buy things as you see them on sale, but keep a list handy of what you have and how you intend to use it. Otherwise, you will keep buying more stuff and forget about what you already bought or even why you bought it.

#264 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 06:44 PM

That's a great idea... now If I can only buy and keep versus getting something else I will be great.  ;-) 

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

It doesn't feel like it is so close. You ladies are lucky to still have a year. My advice is to buy things as you see them on sale, but keep a list handy of what you have and how you intend to use it. Otherwise, you will keep buying more stuff and forget about what you already bought or even why you bought it.

#265 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 06:46 PM

Ladies,

For those seeking blue shoes and are a size 8.5 I have a pair of teal blue Badgley Mischka's that I posted in the buy, sell, trade forum.  For $125 which includes shipping. Will also ship to Canada.  Here is a sneak peak.. more pics posted under that forum.

BM 11.jpg

#266 merrylee

merrylee
            • 687 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 04:04 AM

Definitely and maybe you'll get a ceremony crasher :)

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Go Merrylee..okay so we totally  have to trade numbers as the time draw nears.. I'm April 21st  Yay!!!

#267 merrylee

merrylee
              • 687 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 04:07 AM

I'm ridiculously anal about it.  I have half my OOT bags done even though I know I have purchased too many or too little.  Things I know I can buy more of I bought 10 of and things that I found a rockin' deal on I bought 20.  But I am buying things that will be useful in my day to day life too so I don't feel so crazy.  Even though I want to order my actual bags now I know that I have to wait until way closer.  It sucks because i want to have as much done as possible by January 1, 2012 so that FI and I can take the next 4 months and just chill.

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

#268 JLCarrera

JLCarrera
                • Site Supporter
                • 52 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 12:28 AM

Kelly - I hope I'm not being too imprudent by asking, but would you mind sharing the costs of the wedding packages for La Luna. Thanks to some of the posts on this forum I looked La Luna up and love their work. I, too am considering Rachel. Del Sol also looks amazing, but many have commented how expensive they are. Just trying to figure out if I can afford La Luna in my budget. Thank you so much!

#269 JLCarrera

JLCarrera
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 52 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 12:48 AM

Your Save the Dates are beautiful! Great job and extremely creative! Your guests will surely feel honored to receive them.

#270 lilstar714

lilstar714
                    • 28 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 11:50 AM

Totally off topic but was wondering if anyone else has tried signing up for the starfish passing thread i think it would be neat to use a starfish that has been passed down by other brides as the something borrowed anyway they have some drama going on on that thread so i got no response lol anyway so wanted to see if anybody else tried and actually got a response.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users