6467 replies to this topic

#2161 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:44 PM

Chelsea is simply AMAZING!!!!!!!!  Go Chelsea

THANK YOU CHELSEA  YOUR AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Thanks Chelsea

These are so cute! Loving the cohesive theme with all of your goodies! Your guests are going to be blown away!!

#2162 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
    • 789 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 06:34 PM

Thank you my dear! :) Back atcha! 

Chelsea is simply AMAZING!!!!!!!!  Go Chelsea

Thanks Chelsea   I am too excited!  we are currently having our yearly audit from the State but once they are outta here on Friday.. I can get back to printing ;-)  CHEESE..  I decided to redo our Guest DND signs as when I compared them to the ones that I did for Derick and I, they are way to light.  Glad I had some extra paper to spare and printing well is free ;-) 

#2163 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 06:46 PM

You know my printer friend was trying to act up on me on Monday!  I think although new, he's a little bipolar.  Sometimes he wants me to put labels face up, then other times face down.  But on this particular day, he just totally was like I'm going to get this paper jammed.  He knows very damn well that I only had 15 minutes before my boss came in (usually but this day she chose to show up but I didn't know she wasn't coming in, so I'm manic).  Then my work mom came over and said "oohhhh you better hurry up"  She didn't know that our boss wasn't coming in either.  Low and behold 2 minutes before my boss was typically do, all fixed...  We find out about 15mins later that she wasn't coming in.  I was made at him for the rest of the day... 

Thank you my dear! :) Back atcha! 

I love your printer love story - it's so great! Lucky girl that you have that amazing piece of equipment at your disposal! 

#2164 Dinescumoni

Dinescumoni
        • 4 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by angel3379 

Hi Monica ~

I'm hoping to be a 11/2/2012 bride at the Moon Palace!  From what I've read so far, this forum is great and is going to be a huge help with planning!  We haven't gotten very far w/ the planning.  We're heading down next month to do a site visit before we officially commit to having it there.  Are you planning to or have you gone there?  Also are you working with a travel agent?  I started to work with destinationweddings.com and I'm not sure if it going to work out.

Look forward to talking w/ you and planning together!

Thanks,

Carrie

Hi Carrie!!

Welcome to the forum!! I am very excited about MP and have just received my confirmation for the wedding!! It will be Nov 12, 2012 at 3pm. :)) We are not going to work with a travel agent. I think everything can be done through MP. Also..I'm going to have a pretty small wedding, about 25 people, so I think I could just help them if they have difficulty booking directly online.

I think it's awesome you are going there in a month. I hope you LOVE IT! I haven't been to MP, but I have seen tons of pictures! I am impressed with the natural beauty of the place and the many many activities available for the guests.

Monica

PS. Sorry for the late reply, I just got a new job and I am veeerry busy with new hire training. :)

#2165 merrylee

merrylee
          • 687 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:53 AM

@ YWS-love your barefoot jewelry, Chelsea they are beautiful.

@ Coco, seriously your relationship with your new printer is hysterical, it's like you're an old married couple bickering over when he is going to finally do what you asked him to do.  LOL

Anyone else watching the Hurricane Rina updates like a fanatic?   

#2166 YWS2012

YWS2012
            • 393 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:39 AM

HILARIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know my printer friend was trying to act up on me on Monday!  I think although new, he's a little bipolar.  Sometimes he wants me to put labels face up, then other times face down.  But on this particular day, he just totally was like I'm going to get this paper jammed.  He knows very damn well that I only had 15 minutes before my boss came in (usually but this day she chose to show up but I didn't know she wasn't coming in, so I'm manic).  Then my work mom came over and said "oohhhh you better hurry up"  She didn't know that our boss wasn't coming in either.  Low and behold 2 minutes before my boss was typically do, all fixed...  We find out about 15mins later that she wasn't coming in.  I was made at him for the rest of the day...  but since he allows me to USE him up... I totally forgave him and told him "I'll be back" in my Arnold S voice... he's getting a big break because the State Surveyors will be there till Friday so I know that he will be ready for me next week to do some heavy printing (if I'm finished our welcome book). 

Stay tuned for the "Adventures of the New but now gently Used, Work Printer at Chanel's Job" Whew It's time for me to go to bed.. Nite ladies

#2167 kris10kay

kris10kay
              • 194 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 06:27 AM

Soooo pretty!! Your girls are going to LOVE them!! :)

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

Hi Ladies

I want to share picture of my foot jewerly that was design by THE GREAT CHELSEA!!!!!!!

She has sent me some preview picture of mines & my little girl's foot jewels...cant wait for them to come so we can model them for you guys.

so here they are

Yvette-CrystalCancunFlora2.jpg

#2168 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
                • 675 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 07:19 AM

They look GREAT!!!!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Hey Ladies,

Last Friday, I posted the print-outs for our 1st Aid Kit.  Well, since I took off a week of DIYing I just wanted to share the beginning results of putting these labels on.  Disclaimer as always ;-) I'm using my iPhone. 

Hi Ladies

I want to share picture of my foot jewerly that was design by THE GREAT CHELSEA!!!!!!!

She has sent me some preview picture of mines & my little girl's foot jewels...cant wait for them to come so we can model them for you guys.

so here they are

You know my printer friend was trying to act up on me on Monday!  I think although new, he's a little bipolar.  Sometimes he wants me to put labels face up, then other times face down.  But on this particular day, he just totally was like I'm going to get this paper jammed.  He knows very damn well that I only had 15 minutes before my boss came in (usually but this day she chose to show up but I didn't know she wasn't coming in, so I'm manic).  Then my work mom came over and said "oohhhh you better hurry up"  She didn't know that our boss wasn't coming in either.  Low and behold 2 minutes before my boss was typically do, all fixed...  We find out about 15mins later that she wasn't coming in.  I was made at him for the rest of the day...  but since he allows me to USE him up... I totally forgave him and told him "I'll be back" in my Arnold S voice... he's getting a big break because the State Surveyors will be there till Friday so I know that he will be ready for me next week to do some heavy printing (if I'm finished our welcome book). 

Stay tuned for the "Adventures of the New but now gently Used, Work Printer at Chanel's Job" Whew It's time for me to go to bed.. Nite ladies

#2169 leenancy

leenancy
                  • 212 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 08:14 AM

Those are way cute. Great job on DIYing those, I love the color/bead combinations you chose.

Quote:

Originally Posted by merrylee 

Hiya ladies, we were supposed to have our engagement pictures done this past weekend, but we got rained out :( :(  So instead FI said, how about we make some jewelry.  Ummm deal!  I took a jewelry making class in August, but hadn't even attempted to make any since then because I admit I was a bit intimidated.  One of the items I wanted to include in our OOT bags, was a handmade bracelet for each of the ladies.  I could have bought them, but I like the idea of this DIY plus I think it will be fun to see them be worn on the trip.  So without further ado...

Hi ladies!

First I want to send a shout out to COCO!!!  I am in the final stages of finishing my boarding pass invites.  Coco provided me with templates and even sent me the exact paper I wanted to use (that she had left over) so I could see how they would look!!!  I don't have enough thank you's for you COCO!!!!  These are definitely not as glamorous as some, but I still am very proud of my DIY challenged booty!!!

I have caught a few things I want to change/edit/re-do (lack of proof reading)  But ultimately, once those items are fixed, I am thinking I am ready to put them together.

What do you think????  1st photo is from my phone and the last 2 are scanned copies.   Again, I have found a several things that need to be fixed.  i.e. passenger receipt 2 of 3 etc....but then I will find a cute brad, but them in a jacket, raffia and then into the envelope....

Hey Ladies,

Last Friday, I posted the print-outs for our 1st Aid Kit.  Well, since I took off a week of DIYing I just wanted to share the beginning results of putting these labels on.  Disclaimer as always ;-) I'm using my iPhone. 

Hi Ladies

so here they are

05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
                    2 Guests booked through other services

#2170 leenancy

leenancy
                    • 212 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 08:28 AM

So last night, my brother and sister-in-law told the family that they are prego :) I am so excited for them since they just got married this July and wanted to start a family ASAP. And it's my first niece or nephew (not including my cute little to-be nieces from my FI's side) so I'm super excited  The only downfall is that the baby is due June 2. Which means both my brother and sister-in-law will be missing the wedding  I really would have loved to have the entire family there, but we all agree mom's first grandchild does come first.

05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
                      2 Guests booked through other services

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users