Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#2031 leenancy

leenancy
  • Jr. Member
  • 212 posts

    Posted 19 October 2011 - 12:02 PM

    That's a cute idea :) Savenger hunts are always fun. Moon Palace would be an awesome resort to do it at.

     

    Quote:

    Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

    Just a suggestion to (possibly) help entice people to make sure they book with your group...organized activities. For instance, we planned a "007 Bond" themed scavenger hunt all around the resort. It honestly was one of the most fun things we've ever done. People are still talking about it over a year later. We printed out a list of things people needed to go and do, photograph, obtain signatures (from bartenders), etc. and at the end had a blindfold waiting and a "pin the tale on the shark" velcro board hanging on a wall. The winners (below) won Martini sunglasses and Target gift cards LOL! It was hilarious seeing all of our friends and family RUNNING around the resort, sweating like no tomorrow, taking pictures of fake proposals and everything else...it was really great!

     

    We included that as well as our welcome dinner days before the wedding and any conversation about staying elsewhere really seemed to die down :) Just a thought!

     

    fin3.jpg

     



     


    05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

    38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

    10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
    2 Guests booked through other services

    #2032 leenancy

    leenancy
    • Jr. Member
    • 212 posts

      Posted 19 October 2011 - 12:07 PM

      Love it! Sorry if you've already told un in a previous post but... where did you order the bags and did you print your monogram on there yourself?

       

      Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

      Hola Chicas,

       

      So as with every State Review or Credentialing that comes up, I typically take off 1-2 days to relax before the storm.  However; this year its different because I get to wedding plan.  So as any other downtime that I have to seize the opportunity.  Well, you know that some of my projects (although completed) had to be put on hold because of our getting the new printer at work.  Well, since all is well with this lovely piece of equipment and we have gotten to know each other pretty well over the last week... here is one of the now completed projects.

       

      In an earlier post, I had listed our OOT bags which is a Kraft Recycled Bag.  We did a survey on FB amongst potential guest and decided that we wasn't going to concentrate on the carrier of the products, yet the contents.  But you know me anything that I touch have to be Gorg! After the contents are placed in the bag (as pictured previously) there will be Turquoise & Fuschia Tissue paper.  The tags on the bag vary from from Blue to Pink tremendously in making sure the the Extra's in the bags are given to males/females.  So without further ado here are our OOT bags.

      Finished OOT3.jpgFinished OOT2.jpgFinished OOT1.jpg



       


      05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

      38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

      10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
      2 Guests booked through other services

      #2033 bondgirl0072010

      bondgirl0072010
      • Member
      • 789 posts

        Posted 19 October 2011 - 01:58 PM

        These are STUNNING! They're so elegant with the font and your names look like you own a custom chic paperie business! Really, really great job! Your guests are going to be blown away!
         

        Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

        Hola Chicas,

         

        So as with every State Review or Credentialing that comes up, I typically take off 1-2 days to relax before the storm.  However; this year its different because I get to wedding plan.  So as any other downtime that I have to seize the opportunity.  Well, you know that some of my projects (although completed) had to be put on hold because of our getting the new printer at work.  Well, since all is well with this lovely piece of equipment and we have gotten to know each other pretty well over the last week... here is one of the now completed projects.

         

        In an earlier post, I had listed our OOT bags which is a Kraft Recycled Bag.  We did a survey on FB amongst potential guest and decided that we wasn't going to concentrate on the carrier of the products, yet the contents.  But you know me anything that I touch have to be Gorg! After the contents are placed in the bag (as pictured previously) there will be Turquoise & Fuschia Tissue paper.  The tags on the bag vary from from Blue to Pink tremendously in making sure the the Extra's in the bags are given to males/females.  So without further ado here are our OOT bags.

        Finished OOT3.jpgFinished OOT2.jpgFinished OOT1.jpg



         



        #2034 beatyea

        beatyea
        • Jr. Member
        • 288 posts

          Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:10 PM

          Good news ladies:

           

          I just had emailed Michelle in Miami asking what the next promotion was or if they will be extending the one they have since it said you had to book by October 31st and a lot of my guests haven't yet.

           

          So they ARE extending the resort credits and you just have to book by April 30th 2012 and travel through December 31st

           

          Andddd if you stay 3 or more nights you now have unlimited golf!  (My fiance is SO happy about this) as am I since now I get more resort credits to use!

          Attached Files



          #2035 coconoir1908

          coconoir1908
          • Sr. Member
          • 2,136 posts

            Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:22 PM



            These are STUNNING! They're so elegant with the font and your names look like you own a custom chic paperie business! Really, really great job! Your guests are going to be blown away! 

             



            that's awesome!



            Originally Posted by beatyea 

            Good news ladies:

             

            I just had emailed Michelle in Miami asking what the next promotion was or if they will be extending the one they have since it said you had to book by October 31st and a lot of my guests haven't yet.

             

            So they ARE extending the resort credits and you just have to book by April 30th 2012 and travel through December 31st

             

            Andddd if you stay 3 or more nights you now have unlimited golf!  (My fiance is SO happy about this) as am I since now I get more resort credits to use!



             



            #2036 YWS2012

            YWS2012
            • Jr. Member
            • 393 posts

              Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:55 PM

              WELCOME !!!!

               

              we are happy to have you...can't wait to see what you've been up too!!!!

              So *psh another thread I must stalk. How is it that the Mexican brides & Canadian ladies have the juicy conversations.  My girls at Dreams in Dominican Republic or quiet.....

               

               

              So here I am!!!! 

               

              I have been quiet for a few days been working on projects and I am ready to show them, not now but when I get home this evening. So back to my blog and congrats to all you ladies.  I have now dubbed myself as part of this 'sorority' also 



               



              #2037 merrylee

              merrylee
              • Member
              • 687 posts

                Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:36 PM

                I am almost done with one bracelet, only 5 more to go as of right now.

                 

                Working on our 3rd newsletter, I will start working on the OOT bag stuff in November after my SIL's AHR which is Nov 5.

                 

                I will post pix of the finished products and templates soon
                 

                Originally Posted by coconoir1908 


                Thanks merrylee

                 

                How's your DIY projects coming? 



                 



                 

                 



                #2038 coconoir1908

                coconoir1908
                • Sr. Member
                • 2,136 posts

                  Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:43 PM

                  Busy Busy Busy! 

                  I am almost done with one bracelet, only 5 more to go as of right now.

                   

                  Working on our 3rd newsletter, I will start working on the OOT bag stuff in November after my SIL's AHR which is Nov 5.

                   

                  I will post pix of the finished products and templates soon 

                   

                   



                   



                  #2039 bondgirl0072010

                  bondgirl0072010
                  • Member
                  • 789 posts

                    Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:06 PM

                    This is a fabulous group of ladies on the MP thread, anundrm! You're in great hands! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding :)
                     

                    Originally Posted by anudrm 

                    So *psh another thread I must stalk. How is it that the Mexican brides & Canadian ladies have the juicy conversations.  My girls at Dreams in Dominican Republic or quiet.....

                     

                     

                    So here I am!!!! 

                     

                    I have been quiet for a few days been working on projects and I am ready to show them, not now but when I get home this evening. So back to my blog and congrats to all you ladies.  I have now dubbed myself as part of this 'sorority' also 



                     



                    #2040 leenancy

                    leenancy
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 212 posts

                      Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:14 AM

                      Welcome and congrats to you!! I hate to brag, but this thread is amazing

                      So *psh another thread I must stalk. How is it that the Mexican brides & Canadian ladies have the juicy conversations.  My girls at Dreams in Dominican Republic or quiet.....

                       

                       

                      So here I am!!!! 

                       

                      I have been quiet for a few days been working on projects and I am ready to show them, not now but when I get home this evening. So back to my blog and congrats to all you ladies.  I have now dubbed myself as part of this 'sorority' also 



                       


                      05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

                      38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

                      10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
                      2 Guests booked through other services




                      1 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users