Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just wanted to respond to this question real quick! We booked our transfer fees through our TA, therefore I do not know what they would be sorry! When I get to work this week Ill respond more in depth questions/review time!! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, so I'm pretty sure that I could NOT have come up with a harder way to make a template like this.  I'm not sure how it works, and I've been spending forever dragging things around.  There HAS to be an easier way to do this, but here's what I have so far.  I'm in Excel.  I was thinking about adding some little pictures to it.  I can't do a border in there.  I'm stuck. 

 

My idea is that everyone will fill these out while they are waiting for us to show up at the restaurant (we're not having a reception).  We have a lot of smarty pants going with us, so these should be pretty hilarious to read later on.  I figure I'll take them, and add them to a photobook.  Let me know what you think.  What should I add?

 

weddingmadlib 001.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


These are cute!  I checked out the site thank you and Coco for the referral.  I think they will work just fine as a souvenir for our OOT bags.  Where did you get the first aid kits?  I was thinking of including first aid type things in the OOT bags, but I wasn't sure how to package them. 

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 View Post

Here is a pic of the marracca from Amol. They are very cheap but I didn't love the quality but for the price u can't beat it. i am working on those tags now. Going to use my avery badge tags for everything (love u Coco lol)

 

marracca.jpg

Here are my tags thanks to Ms Coco chanel and my first aid kits <3. also my bags that I am not so crazy about but they will do.

key tags.jpgsickness and health.jpgoot bag.jpg



Love these!  I wish I was going so I could get one.  msnwink.gif



Originally Posted by ladydi1844 View Post

mugs.JPG



 

Redo?  Ha ha!  Sometimes I guess you have to do things that you don't want to... But everyone will be happy and it'll be worth it.
 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Package a plenty welcome here woot.gif

 

Well well well after getting off early yesterday to head to the post office to pick up our flower girl dresses, the postal worker said "ma'am I can't find your package it must still be on the truck." I'm livid as hell thinking to myself do you know the value or purpose for these dresses.  However, when he said I will have him redeliver, I was calm just a little.  Well low and behold I received my package at my door around 5... such beautiful dress.. I'm in love (will post in final thread)

 

Today, my paper to REDO (yes redo) my programs came in so after dinner I will proceed to cut and will have these bad boys printed by Friday.  I have a wedding to attend on 2/4 and my future SIL and little niece will be staying here.. so NO wedding stuff will be happening (she's attending the wedding.) so I'll have to wait until Sunday to assemble.

Also, our 11' custom wood letters and ampersand came in today.. I can't wait to receive my swarvoski crystals and e6000 glue from ebay to bling these babies out. 

 

Well that's it for the home front.

 

Oh the crazy dog leaped from the 2nd step last night (I guess he forgot that he was a puppy and that we have hardwood floors) well he went boom,bang and ouch and I went flying.  I called my "sister" who works for an emergency pet hospital and informed our vet who both told me what to look out for and what to do.  Thank goodness that upon rising there was no swelling or limp.  So the puppy prayers worked because Lord knows I had just purchased pet insurance yesterday (the same day as this "accident") however the waiting period is 14 days.. so I would have had to come out of pocket for any visit that could have possibly happened.  Thanks the Lord.  cheer2.gif  So when it was time to go outside to do his business.. he went down nice and slow. LOL

 

Happy countdown and planning.



Congratulations!  Happy Planning!



Originally Posted by Sara Tamargo View Post

Hey girls! I'm not writing as vendor, on Sunday my boyfriend gave me the engagement ring, so now I'm writing as engaged!. Like you, I want so much to get married on the beach!.

 

I'll be happy to read your tips! :)


 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


These look so cute!  I saw some online somewhere (though I don't remember where) that included some the words already, but you just circle the word you want to use.  Matter of fact, they may have been thank you notes.

 

I love the idea.  I'm sure your guests will have a great time filling these out while they wait for your arrival. 

Originally Posted by alaharri View Post

Ok, so I'm pretty sure that I could NOT have come up with a harder way to make a template like this.  I'm not sure how it works, and I've been spending forever dragging things around.  There HAS to be an easier way to do this, but here's what I have so far.  I'm in Excel.  I was thinking about adding some little pictures to it.  I can't do a border in there.  I'm stuck. 

 

My idea is that everyone will fill these out while they are waiting for us to show up at the restaurant (we're not having a reception).  We have a lot of smarty pants going with us, so these should be pretty hilarious to read later on.  I figure I'll take them, and add them to a photobook.  Let me know what you think.  What should I add?

 

weddingmadlib 001.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So we're at less than five months until our wedding and I feel like I have absolutely nothing done!  We booked at the resort and all that, I have my dress and shoes (though I want another pair) and our invitations have been ordered.  I just feel so behind.  I feel like there's so many decisions to make.  Plus all of the things for the AHP!  hissyfit.gif

 

Ok, I'm just being dramatic.  I am truly feeling pressured right now.  It's busy season at work (I'm an accountant), so I'm working close to 60 hours a week.  So much to do and so little time.  I have some family drama going on and NO ONE HAS BOOKED!!!! 

 

Does everyone feel like this at one point during wedding planning?!

 

So I'll be up tonight trying to get this to do list organized and working on things...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in the same boat.  I'm a teacher and it's Report Card season so I'm working about 12 hours every day!! I still have some DIY and little small stuff to do so the pressure is on.  No one here has booked either but we put our RSVP for March 1st.
 

Originally Posted by AlmostMrsRJF View Post

So we're at less than five months until our wedding and I feel like I have absolutely nothing done!  We booked at the resort and all that, I have my dress and shoes (though I want another pair) and our invitations have been ordered.  I just feel so behind.  I feel like there's so many decisions to make.  Plus all of the things for the AHP!  hissyfit.gif

 

Ok, I'm just being dramatic.  I am truly feeling pressured right now.  It's busy season at work (I'm an accountant), so I'm working close to 60 hours a week.  So much to do and so little time.  I have some family drama going on and NO ONE HAS BOOKED!!!! 

 

Does everyone feel like this at one point during wedding planning?!

 

So I'll be up tonight trying to get this to do list organized and working on things...



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

palacebride - I decided against the sand ceremony because I read on here that several brides did it and there sand got all mixed up on the transport back to the U.S. + that it's breakable. Just an FYI!

 

kriskay - You look absolutely gorgeous in your wedding photos!!! It looks like everyone had a great time. And I love the lanterns at the reception! Congratulations!!!

 

shan - Congrats on sealing the date! How exciting! Let the other planning begin... :)

 

ladydi - those boxers are hysterical! love them!

 

alaharri - your hard work has paid off ---- I think your guestbook madlibs are so original and such a great idea!! I think guests will love them, and you'll have a great keepsake of your special day. You've done a great job on the design!!

 

almostmrsrjf - I definitely felt like that a LOT during wedding planning.  I felt so behind, especially since lots of the wonderful women on here were so far ahead of me in their planning!  It WILL get better.  Just keep plugging away, and finally, in a few months, you'll feel a bigger sense of calm as you see things coming together!  I'm less than 2 weeks away, and I tell you --- there is a light at the end of the tunnel! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi ndividual, thanks for the input, glad someone answers my questions or posts!! Lol. I also read that as well about the sand mixing up.  I'm wondering if they would let me take it on board! Probably not huh??  
 

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 View Post

I got the coils and the hook from ebay. They are kind of cheap feeling and that is why I didn't get the oriental trading ones and now I think I should have. But ebay has EVERYTHING. I did the cards with the avery badge labels like Coco told me too which I love because you can print on the back. you don't know how many days I spent trying to line up those stupid cards until Coco saved me lol. I got the bags on David's bridal they were $28 on sale for $14 and 20% off and they were my colors but now I found canvas ones on ebay that I wish I would have gotten lol. always buyers remorse. did the social living thing work?



 



Originally Posted by ndvidul View Post

palacebride - I decided against the sand ceremony because I read on here that several brides did it and there sand got all mixed up on the transport back to the U.S. + that it's breakable. Just an FYI!

 

kriskay - You look absolutely gorgeous in your wedding photos!!! It looks like everyone had a great time. And I love the lanterns at the reception! Congratulations!!!

 

shan - Congrats on sealing the date! How exciting! Let the other planning begin... :)

 

ladydi - those boxers are hysterical! love them!

 

alaharri - your hard work has paid off ---- I think your guestbook madlibs are so original and such a great idea!! I think guests will love them, and you'll have a great keepsake of your special day. You've done a great job on the design!!

 

almostmrsrjf - I definitely felt like that a LOT during wedding planning.  I felt so behind, especially since lots of the wonderful women on here were so far ahead of me in their planning!  It WILL get better.  Just keep plugging away, and finally, in a few months, you'll feel a bigger sense of calm as you see things coming together!  I'm less than 2 weeks away, and I tell you --- there is a light at the end of the tunnel! ;)



 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×