Tina5978

Suggestions on Make up artist in Jamaica?

I am getting Married in jamaica, Montego Bay May, 3, 2011 - Just just booked this girl ( she is amazing and does airbrush :) 

makeupartistry1@hotmail.com

Originally Posted by Tina5978 View Post

I've tried to reach out to one make up artist from Jamaica that was highly recommended yet I haven't heard back from you.  Slightly disappointed.  Can anyone recommend a good make up artist in Jamaica?  I'm getting married May 16, 2011 in Montego Bay, Iberostar Rose Hall Suites.

I totally booked Her for my wedding too it's Rashell right she did the airbrush makeup for this lady that goes to my gym here and so she recommended her to me. Imma so excited Jamaica is less than 24 hours away..........

Alright  I got Married yesterday im still in Jamaica now In officially Mrs Marshall. Let me start off by saying the Makeup was really great Rashell did an excellent Job my husband was in the room while it was being done( we are not supersticious and it was just the 2 of us this trip so we had only one room) He had one word after i was done he said BEAUTIFUL. on the off side I wasn't too impressed with the lady that came with Rashell to do my hair it turned out pretty good but wasnt exactly what i wanted. But believe me i would definitely recommend her to any bride in Jamaica. We are coming back later this year with everyone so it will be bigger and better.

bridey,

Would you mind posting a pic or two when you get a chance.  I am so glad I read your review.

THANK YOU!

Originally Posted by bridey View Post

Alright  I got Married yesterday im still in Jamaica now In officially Mrs Marshall. Let me start off by saying the Makeup was really great Rashell did an excellent Job my husband was in the room while it was being done( we are not supersticious and it was just the 2 of us this trip so we had only one room) He had one word after i was done he said BEAUTIFUL. on the off side I wasn't too impressed with the lady that came with Rashell to do my hair it turned out pretty good but wasnt exactly what i wanted. But believe me i would definitely recommend her to any bride in Jamaica. We are coming back later this year with everyone so it will be bigger and better.

Ms Smith is she doing your makeup also. If so will you post a pic when u get back. Are you getting excites, nervous?? Congrats and have a wonderful wedding.

Chasity's prices are great..airbrush and tattoo cover up.  I'd love to see pics as she doesn't really have many on facebook.  She has a personal book but we won't be able to see that until we are in Jamaica lol.  

9 weeks and counting...oh the stress has begun!!