• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

#221 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:02 AM

Thanks IslandBride201x

Originally Posted by IslandBride201x 

@kya101... The mugs look great!  You got a really good deal.  Are you able to ship to your resort or are you taking everything in your luggage?  Just wondering how everyone gets all of their stuff to the resort.

@Coconoir1908...  Your e-photos turned out fabulous!!

#222 JQLong

JQLong
    • 336 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:37 AM

Hi there IslandBride201x...the email from American Airlines states for a group of ten or more but...I think if you put the code in as the reservation is being made, it will give you the 5% off regardless of who else has booked.  The great thing about American is that they do not require the guests to leave from the same location.  I believe Continental does (which can be very inconvenient).  I just went on their website...told them I was getting married next year....and within the next day or two I got the code.  the code is valid for travel within a week of our wedding...which is cool in case folks want to saty longer.  I hope this info helps!

JQ

So Amazing......July 4, 2012!!!!!!

#223 Tae123

Tae123
      • 11 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:52 AM

@Coconoir1908  Thanks for sharing your pics.  They are really nice

#224 Tae123

Tae123
        • 11 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:58 AM

Hello Happy 2012 Brides,  I'm also a 2012 Bride.  I will be getting married at the Gran Bahia Principe, Mexico (May 5th 2012).  Thanks for sharing all of your info.. It is SOOOOO helpful

#225 shan0487

shan0487
          • 1,393 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
          • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 26 April 2011 - 11:48 AM

Thank you! That is great to know that American doesn't require everyone to leave from the same place!

Originally Posted by JQLong 

Hi there IslandBride201x...the email from American Airlines states for a group of ten or more but...I think if you put the code in as the reservation is being made, it will give you the 5% off regardless of who else has booked.  The great thing about American is that they do not require the guests to leave from the same location.  I believe Continental does (which can be very inconvenient).  I just went on their website...told them I was getting married next year....and within the next day or two I got the code.  the code is valid for travel within a week of our wedding...which is cool in case folks want to saty longer.  I hope this info helps!

JQ

#226 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 04:06 PM

That's awesome, thanks for sharing, this information is very helpful

JQ

#227 ellenj01

ellenj01
            • 161 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:42 PM

Very pretty engagement photos!  Love them!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Hey Fellow 2012 Brides, I hope that you all had a wonderful Easter.  Our Sneak Peek Pictures from our Engagement Session are in and I am so excited.  Here are a few to show...for a few more you can go to Chanel-and-Derick-blog-2-resize.jpgChanel-and-Derick-blog-3.jpgChanel-and-Derick-blog-4.jpg

#228 ellenj01

ellenj01
              • 161 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:43 PM

Great design!  Thanks for sharing the link for the mugs!

Originally Posted by kya101 

OK as promised, here are pics and the link to the ebay sight/seller for the cups we got. We absolutely love them and depending on how many you need you can search around her ebay store for different options. The link is for the 50 count, but found a 100 count for $105.00 and ordered them. We figure we need about 75 so we just got more then less and are going to give the left over cups to guests who were not able to make it. Oh and the seller was super awesome, we sent her our own design and she replied the same day and we recieved them within 2 weeks!!! Enjoy!!!

Videos 042.JPGVideos 043.JPG

#229 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:08 PM

Ellenj01, thank you soososososo much for the compliment.  we are so waiting for the others ones to come in. ..

Originally Posted by ellenj01 

Very pretty engagement photos!  Love them!

#230 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
                  • 237 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:11 AM

Thank you for this information!  I have been told US Airways doesn't offer group discounts, so I'll have to try this with Air Jamaica and see if they do.  Thanks again!

JQ

Kim & Eric ~ July 22, 2012
                    Married to my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love
                    Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Montego Bay, Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users