Photo

How much to spend on BM's gifts?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#11 jana297

jana297
  • 646 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 08:22 AM

I love this necklace! Found it at overstock.com for 26.99! I want to find earrings to that match and then I am going to pay for their hair and makeup to be done that day as well!! I think I am going to buy them clutch purses and matching flip flops to their dress at dessygroup.com.starfish earrings at overstock.jpgbridemaid gift.jpg

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
    April 6, 2012

#12 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
    • 899 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 08:38 AM

Check out evesaddiction.com for starfish earrings.  You may find something to match there.  :o)  Good luck!

Originally Posted by jana297 

I love this necklace! Found it at overstock.com for 26.99! I want to find earrings to that match and then I am going to pay for their hair and makeup to be done that day as well!! I think I am going to buy them clutch purses and matching flip flops to their dress at dessygroup.com.starfish earrings at overstock.jpgbridemaid gift.jpg

#13 TheFutureWagners

TheFutureWagners
      • Banned
      • 2,710 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 08:40 AM

I have 8 BM's and one junior one so I have to get REALLY creative with what I get them so I don't spend a fortune.

#14 Donie Jordan

Donie Jordan
        • 381 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 08:50 AM

For our bridesmaids we bought their dresses and I would like to get them flip video cameras, however, they have informed me that they all want to have their hair and make-up done and I don't feel comfortable making them pay for that...so they may be getting hair and make-up instead (no fun!). For the boys we bought their pants, shirts, and sandals for the wedding and fiance is paying for them all to go deep sea fishing together the day before the wedding.

#15 jana297

jana297
          • 646 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 08:57 AM

Thanks for the tip....gpoing to that website now!!

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
            April 6, 2012

#16 erinbrooke124

erinbrooke124
            • 282 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 11:55 AM

Good ideas!  I better start thinking of gifts, although that's hard to do with Xmas around the corner...I have until June though

June 14, 2011 <3
              Photographer:Sascha Gluck
              Hair/Makeup: Fernando Fuentes
              Dress: Blue by Enzoani - Casablanca :: Bridesmaids: Alfred Angelo Pure 7108/7109
              Booked:Bride+Groom+35 Guests

#17 JetsettinBride

JetsettinBride
              • 299 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:53 PM

I dont plan to spend no more than $50 to $100 per BM. 

#18 msglave

msglave
                • 933 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:54 AM

Hey ladies,

There is a thread similar to this here:

http://www.bestdesti...-party-here/120

The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
                  Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
                  www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#19 CanadianLindsey

CanadianLindsey
                  • 284 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 07:42 AM

We spent $150 on each BM/GM-we have 6 total-and paid for their wedding day outfits.  We know it is a bit more than we would have spent if our wedding was at home, but since they are all spending a fortune on airfaire and the resort, we didn't want to make anyone feel burdened with buying dresses and suits too.

#20 lilboltz10

lilboltz10
                    • 102 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 07:54 AM

Hey girls -- I handed out the BM gifts last weekend at my bachelorette party.  I got them totes with their first initial on the front, Coach passport holder (genius idea I thought -- at outlets for $39 less 20% off), Coach wristlets in white for the reception (since they only need their camera and lipstick), the wedding day shoes and a travel cosmetic bag with their initials on the front. 

The GM are getting the Flip videocameras (FH took a job overseas so they had to cancel the bach. party so they are having the bach. party in Punta Cana 2 days before the wedding). 

We spent more on the girls than the boys but that is because I'm a sucker for great deals! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users