Photo

Member titles & number of posts to achieve them

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#21 aaronlori

aaronlori
  • 159 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 09:47 AM

I've wondered the same thing Lasallebabe. I can't access any of the documents and at the rate I'm going I probably won't have 150 posts before the wedding. Maybe we should start a discussion back and forth to get our post count up, lol! :)

Originally Posted by Lasallebabe 

I've had another quick look but can't find the link/info that tells you that you can just pay a fee in order to access all the attachments, etc. My wedding is in 6 months I need to get going on my program, tags, etc...and would like to have a look at a few of the attachments on here.  Can anyone direct me? Thanks,

#22 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by Lasallebabe 

I've had another quick look but can't find the link/info that tells you that you can just pay a fee in order to access all the attachments, etc. My wedding is in 6 months I need to get going on my program, tags, etc...and would like to have a look at a few of the attachments on here.  Can anyone direct me? Thank

Originally Posted by aaronlori 

I've wondered the same thing Lasallebabe. I can't access any of the documents and at the rate I'm going I probably won't have 150 posts before the wedding. Maybe we should start a discussion back and forth to get our post count up, lol! :)

http://www.bestdesti...dding-supporter

#23 Lasallebabe

Lasallebabe
      • Site Supporter
      • 154 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 01:07 PM

Thanks AnnR....just what I'm looking for....I'm in!

#24 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 05:01 PM

no problem.  for future reference, there is a FAQ link in all moderator siggys and down at the bottom of your page

#25 vbbbtk

vbbbtk
          • 300 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 10:50 AM

Thanks for the information I hate the Lurker Title... just sounds creapy

#26 atalanta

atalanta
            • 326 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 07:16 AM

Thanks for this post. I've been wondering how long I would be a noob. After this post only one more to go.

Originally Posted by CamLovesJA 

Hi guys

I was just wondering if anyone new the exact number of posts you needed to achieve your titles. I have been searching but haven't seen a full list. This is what I think if someone could fill in the blanks or errors that would be great. 

Lurker

N00bie = 20 posts

Junior Member = 150 posts

Member = 200 posts

Full Member = 

Senior Member = 750 posts

Elite Member =

VIP Member = 

#27 atalanta

atalanta
              • 326 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 03:50 AM

Hmmm, I think I read this incorrectly. I stopped being a lurker after 4 or 5. Don't remember when exactly, but I was definitely a noob before 20 posts. After 20 posts, I'm still a noob.

#28 mexicobride422

mexicobride422
                • 158 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:38 AM

I have such a long way to go too=/ I hate that I can't see the attachments that you ladies post.. They would be so helpful during my planning process!

#29 Lasallebabe

Lasallebabe
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 154 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:19 AM

You know...there is sooo much great info on here, includiing all the templates, wording for different things, etc....that I just bit the bullet and paid the $30. It has helped me get a start on things I need to be doing....I've gotten less for $30 elsewhere many, many, times! Including a family trip to McDonalds even!

Originally Posted by mexicobride422 

I have such a long way to go too=/ I hate that I can't see the attachments that you ladies post.. They would be so helpful during my planning process!

#30 xtenna

xtenna
                    • 154 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 10:07 AM

I am almost to junior member.  I am sure I have READ hundreds of posts, but I never reply..Opps :) now I am going back and putting my thoughts down bc I would love to give feedback and have the opportunity to use the templates and view members pictures and such :)

June 3, 2011 Cabo San Lucas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users