Sign in to follow this  
CamLovesJA

Member titles & number of posts to achieve them

WOW I spent 3 days trying to figure this out! lol I thought we had to pay money or something to see the attachements. Thanks so much for this thread! This website is so addicting! Happy planning everyone!

Well, I'm a lurker and will probably stay at this level forerver, lol. Honestly, I just often feel like since I'm in the beginning stages of planning who am I to offer suggestions etc. when there has to be someone with more info than me around, ha ha.

Not being able to download attachments and such is a pain in the rear end but other than that I'm not sure what benefits you get from reaching the 150 post count!

I feel like I've been posting forever, and I'm still a noob! Oh well, I just don't want to put "Hi and Welcome' 65 more times to get up to 150 post status! cheesy.gif

I've had another quick look but can't find the link/info that tells you that you can just pay a fee in order to access all the attachments, etc. My wedding is in 6 months I need to get going on my program, tags, etc...and would like to have a look at a few of the attachments on here.  Can anyone direct me? Thanks,

That's strange! No idea why that is.

Originally Posted by mrssylvester2b View Post

Hmmm... Aaronlori, you show up as noob for me but mandm 2011 shows as a lurker... I wonder why?