Photo

Hair and Makeup - Besides Fernando

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#41 BrendyPop

BrendyPop
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 08:12 AM

Hey Lovely Ladies!  I just got back yesterday from the Riviera Maya and everything was perfect!

Adrian and Bianca were amazing and so much fun.  I loved my make up and my hair! I'll post some photos soon! I would suggest them to everyone! :)

#42 CourtShan

CourtShan
    • 13 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:58 AM

Hi Ladies -

I just worked with Makeup Pros on Jan 8th and I have to tell you we all loved Fernando and his crew.  We had a total of 7 people getting their hair done and 4 getting makeup and he came with himself and 3 others and they were great to deal with.

#43 Planner1Events

Planner1Events
      • 140 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 01:34 AM

hello Brides!

We have used Melissa V. Parry in our events and she is amazing! She used to work in Los Angeles and she is new here in Cancun. Great option for you girls: www.cancunhairandmakeup.com.

#44 MVPHairMakeup

MVPHairMakeup
        • 91 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 08:46 PM

Thank you Gabi:)  Aside from being new to Cancun I am new to BDW and I think it is GREAT. I have a full inventory of cosmetics and hair neccessities.I fly to Los Angeles every 8 weeks to re-stock and keep up on what is the hottest product out there.I have been in this business for over 12 years and LOVE IT! If you ladies have any beauty questions or need hair tips I would be more than happy to share my knowledge with you. Thank you and happy planning :)

#45 Hoisthemain

Hoisthemain
          • 14 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:16 PM

My fiance and I were originally looking at Secrets Maroma for our honeymoon and have just decided to get married there!  Just the 2 of us!  I have read a few good reviews of the Salon there for hair but not great for make-up....suggesstions?

#46 vlynnw

vlynnw
            • 6,003 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 12:11 PM

I just contacted Adrian but I am a little worried about the airbrush technique.  It is extremely humid and I feel like it makes you a little glossy, did anyone who used him notice this at all?

Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#47 akotha

akotha
              • Site Supporter
              • 20 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:24 PM

For those who used Adrian.. did you do a trial and then the big day?  Just looking at his prices and hate to pay $150 on top of the $300 for the day. 

Did anyone have probs getting ahold of Fernando?  I have emailed them twice within the past 2 wks and never rec'd a reply back.  ???

#48 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:22 PM

i was going to suggest MVP...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#49 tinamija

tinamija
                • 6 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:45 AM

For how much? From who? And how did it come out? Do you have pics?

#50 BrendyPop

BrendyPop
                  • 18 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:30 AM

I used Adrian! I did a trial and the day of. He is really sweet and easy going, you could try to negotiate the prices with him.

Here are some of our photos so you can see hair and make up.  

http://www.victorher...x/adrian/?p=860

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users