Sign in to follow this  
katrina305

Hair and Makeup - Besides Fernando

Hey Lovely Ladies!  I just got back yesterday from the Riviera Maya and everything was perfect!

Adrian and Bianca were amazing and so much fun.  I loved my make up and my hair! I'll post some photos soon! I would suggest them to everyone! :)

Hi Ladies -

I just worked with Makeup Pros on Jan 8th and I have to tell you we all loved Fernando and his crew.  We had a total of 7 people getting their hair done and 4 getting makeup and he came with himself and 3 others and they were great to deal with.

Thank you Gabi:)  Aside from being new to Cancun I am new to BDW and I think it is GREAT. I have a full inventory of cosmetics and hair neccessities.I fly to Los Angeles every 8 weeks to re-stock and keep up on what is the hottest product out there.I have been in this business for over 12 years and LOVE IT! If you ladies have any beauty questions or need hair tips I would be more than happy to share my knowledge with you. Thank you and happy planning :)

My fiance and I were originally looking at Secrets Maroma for our honeymoon and have just decided to get married there!  Just the 2 of us!  I have read a few good reviews of the Salon there for hair but not great for make-up....suggesstions?

I just contacted Adrian but I am a little worried about the airbrush technique.  It is extremely humid and I feel like it makes you a little glossy, did anyone who used him notice this at all?

For those who used Adrian.. did you do a trial and then the big day?  Just looking at his prices and hate to pay $150 on top of the $300 for the day. 

Did anyone have probs getting ahold of Fernando?  I have emailed them twice within the past 2 wks and never rec'd a reply back.  ???