HOLA | La Luna Photography introduction

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 LaLuna

LaLuna
  • Vendor
  • 52 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 04:35 AM

We just wanted to say HOLA to all the amigas at BDWF...  We know this is an amazing place with endless resources for brides and are happy to be here!

We are a boutique wedding photography studio based out of the Riviera Maya Mexico, our vendor page announcement can be found here.

Our website is www.lalunaphotographers.com !

We are an international team of crazy dreamers.  The people behind Team La Luna are made up of Ex-Pats from USA, Italy, France and of course, a amazing team of Latinos.   All of us combine our efforts to complete the mission statement of excellence we promise to La Luna clients   Find out about our photographers here.   Rachel comes to you with a degree in English from Harvard University and a creative brain of film-making and many seasons of beach wedding photography experience.   Jonathan has traveled all the way from Piza Italy to permanently call Playa del Carmen his home and has been assisting del Sol photography for 2 years.   Melissa comes from Cuernavaca Mexico, a colonial city where she has been shooting weddings in amazing venues muy viejo y antigua!   Our studio Manager is a Ex Pat from So Cal....   Her grandparents were 100% Mexican, so she feels very at home here in Playa del Carmen and knows EVERYTHING about this place, so don't hesitate to ask for advice from her.  

Anyways, if you have a minute or two, we would love to hear what you think!  More important, wanna know what our brides think, just read a few of these reviews. 

Mucho Saludos,

Matt Adcock

#2 mmc1105

mmc1105
    • 173 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:18 AM

This is sooo exciting!  What a great opportunity for brides... Maybe I'mm contact la Luna for my TTD in Mexico :)

Alexander & Marci - May 6, 2011

#3 soltamargo

soltamargo
      • Vendor
      • 216 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by mmc1105 

This is sooo exciting!  What a great opportunity for brides... Maybe I'mm contact la Luna for my TTD in Mexico :)

COOL!  Glad you are excited...we are so crazy excited too!

I tried to click the link in your siggy to see your photo proposal...seems link is broken?   http://www.bestdesti...gpic27747_1.gif

anyway,  saludos amiga, gracias for posting!

sol

#4 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
        • 747 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 05:04 PM

This is amazing :) Sent my questionnaire in with all the wedding info I could....can't wait to get more info from you!!!

#5 mmc1105

mmc1105
          • 173 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 08:20 PM

For some reason, when they updated this site, my siggy no longer woks! Oh well :)

Originally Posted by soltamargo 

COOL!  Glad you are excited...we are so crazy excited too!

I tried to click the link in your siggy to see your photo proposal...seems link is broken?   http://www.bestdesti...gpic27747_1.gif

anyway,  saludos amiga, gracias for posting!

sol

Alexander & Marci - May 6, 2011

#6 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
            • 2,424 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 07:26 AM

Congrats Matt and Sol on the new company!  I know it will be a great success as the pictures your La Luna team did for DH and I are amazing!!!  Just love the slideshow you guys put together!

#7 JanineA

JanineA
              • 2,482 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 09:44 AM

Hola y bienvenidos a BDW!!! Buena suerte, I'm sure tons of brides will benefit from your services. 

#8 tad515

tad515
                • 163 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 03:39 PM

Congratulations Matt and Sol, on the launch of La Luna!!  I see lots of success......and even more happy brides in La Luna's future!!!  At some point, we will definitely be back for more!!!  An anniversary perhaps ( :  I'll make it happen!!

6.23.10 | Tracy & Cole | Sandos Playacar Beach Resort & Spa | Photos by La Luna Photographers

#9 vlynnw

vlynnw
                  • 6,003 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:14 PM

Congrats Matt and Sol for getting La Luna up and running! They are very talented photographers and a great option for brides!

Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#10 LaLuna

LaLuna
                    • Vendor
                    • 52 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 05:36 AM

Originally Posted by vlynnw 

Congrats Matt and Sol for getting La Luna up and running! They are very talented photographers and a great option for brides!

Gracias Veronica... another BDW Veteran!!!

Saludos!

matt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users