New: Thank GOD for this forum - Read all about Beaches Turks & Caicos

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 MellieG

MellieG
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:12 PM

Everyone is AMAZING on this site. 

My FI and I have been engaged for 7 years and we have 3 children...obviously with 3 kids, it has been low on our list of priorities. I finally decided (basically in the past week) that we are getting married in 2011! Our anniversary is December 12th, so we plan to keep that day and get married next year. 

I have been up ALL weekend researching where I wanted to go and reading websites/forums. I think I have my heart set on Beaches Turks & Caicos. I've started a word document b/c I have been reading so many threads!!! 

#2 LaurenMarie

LaurenMarie
    • 86 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:22 PM

Glad to hear you've chosen where you're going to get married!  I am also getting married at Beaches T&C; I've read tons of great things about it on this website.  And the pics I've seen look gorgeous!!  Happy Planning!!  :-)

#3 Michelle-2

Michelle-2
      • 310 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:09 PM

Hi MellieG - Welcome to the forum!  I am getting married at Beaches Turks & Caicos on April 14th.  You will find lots of information and get so many great ideas on this forum.  Happy planning!

Beaches Turks & Caicos - October 21, 2011

#4 MellieG

MellieG
        • 16 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 02:24 AM

Thanks guys for your well wishes :) I'm super excited 

Attached Files

#5 urmysunshine

urmysunshine
          • 31 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:28 AM

I too just found this forum and have learned so much already!  We are also planning on doing T&C, just trying to figure out when now...  Good luck!!!

#6 Kendall

Kendall
            • 234 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 09:13 AM

Welcome, MellieG!  We are also getting married at Beaches in Turks & Caicos.  We have chosen May 2011.  I agree - everyone is super on this website. :)  Happy planning!

#7 MellieG

MellieG
              • 16 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:02 PM

Thanks guys. I can't wait to see what you think about it (once you have your wedding). I wish I was closer to Dec 2011 so I can already book it! 

#8 Trimalusta

Trimalusta
                • 186 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:22 AM

Hey Mellie, I too started with a word document with all info/links/forums/etc.  We chose Beaches T&C for many reasons and we are Soo excited.  We are also getting married on our anniversary in 2011 (September).  So we both have plenty of time! 

Beaches Negril, 9/24/2011.

#9 MellieG

MellieG
                  • 16 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 04:46 PM

:) Thanks Trimalusta! I just wish we could already start booking everything and get the ball rolling. You'll have to let me know how your wedding turned out next year! 

#10 mistibuard

mistibuard
                    • 444 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 05:55 PM

Hey MellieG- Welcome to the forum! I'm getting married at Beaches T&C too on March 12, 2011. I've chatted with Michelle-2 and Kendall-- everyone is super helpful on this site! Be sure to read Meagan, Winnie, Kelly1214 and Jerri-Lee's reviews. They were all married at Beaches T&C too. I've copied and pasted all of their reviews into a Word document, and it's now in my wedding planning book.

The sad part is that I read the reviews biweekly!!!

**Beaches Turks & Caicos- March 12, 2011**

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users