Photo

Huge Forum Update 7/27/2010: Please READ!

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#81 BachataBride

BachataBride
  • Banned
  • 9,310 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:13 AM

In light of the forum being shut down tomorrow I think we should deem tomorrow Internation Work Day...since I know I will be the most productive at work tomorrow than I have been since I joined almost 2 years ago!!! As I'm sure will be the case for many others! Seriously tho...what am I going to do tomorrow!?

#82 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
    • 2,528 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:16 AM

Change is usually for the better.... can't wait to see the new site and start learning how to use it! :)
      Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#83 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:52 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Afaybik
      Thanks for the update, Tammy. I love this website and have found many useful threads in helping my daughter plan her wedding in Mexico. However, for some reason I am unable to post anything and have been unable to for at least the last month. Maybe you can tell me what the problem is. I am helping my daughter plan her wedding as best as I can and would love to be able to post some questions.
      Thanks,
      Arlene (mother of the bride)
      well it looks like you are able to post this fine.

also, you may want to consider posting in the CORRECT thread. this isn't the place to post about not being able to post (especially when it looks like you can).

if you have a problem, try pming me with SPECIFICS of what happens when you try to post.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#84 Patourn

Patourn
      • 377 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 12:20 PM

I like many of the others here would just like to say thank you Tammy...maybe you don't hear it enough. You have been able to bring us all together to plan the weddings of our dreams! Looking forward to the new site and hoping that everything goes smoothly for you!

#85 GauchoSteph

GauchoSteph
        • Huddler
        • 66 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:17 PM

Yes, Congratulations Tammy! As a newbie, I'm very excited to start navigating around on the new layout...

#86 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:40 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by GauchoSteph
          Yes, Congratulations Tammy! As a newbie, I'm very excited to start navigating around on the new layout...
          thanks steph...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#87 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
          • Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
          • LocationSeattle

Posted 27 July 2010 - 06:59 AM

one last bump! today at about 6am PT until...? ASAP!! :)

#88 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
          • 2,458 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 08:21 AM

Everyone will be going into BDW withdrawal today!!!
            Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#89 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,921 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 02:55 PM

Awesomeness.... 

#90 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member