Photo

Hello my name is Laura and I'm a BDW addict.

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 TheFutureWagners

TheFutureWagners
  • Banned
  • 2,710 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:34 AM

So I've been planning for a little while and just somehow registered on this site yesterday. Needless to say, I'm at work right now hiding in my office from my boss so I can post this...

I'm an addict. This is amazing. My other friends planning normal weddings have no idea what issues we are facing by doing this and don't understand how different this is.

You all get it!

Just thought I'd tell you how amazing this is to be surrounded by brides that are planning the same type of wedding as I am. That's all!! :)

#2 TheFutureWagners

TheFutureWagners
    • Banned
    • 2,710 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:35 AM

And as I hide, I mess up the letters in the title. Oops.

#3 Michelle-2

Michelle-2
      • 310 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:43 AM

I know what you mean. As I am sitting here at work typing this, I can say... I am addicted too! Have planning!

Beaches Turks & Caicos - October 21, 2011

#4 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:02 AM

LOL I fixed the title for you. Glad you enjoy the forum, it's helped us all tremendously!

#5 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
          • 2,727 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:17 AM

Welcome to the forum...and youre right this place is totally addicting...sooo many things to see and do! i love it!
            He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
            My Planning Thread

#6 Mrs Price 2010

Mrs Price 2010
            • 74 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:24 AM

I think I spend more time on here than actually doing work some days!! Whoops! Just praying our IT admin guys don't get any kind of report showing them just how much time I do spend on here!!

I totally agree about friends planning normal/traditional/boring (in my eyes!) weddings not really understanding DW and all what is involved!! That's why this site is sooo great!!

#7 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
              • 747 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:33 AM

Right there with you..I joined in June and I am constantly on here...I didn't go on once all last night (was on all day) and I was having slight withdrawals before I signed back in this morning :)

#8 msjulie5475

msjulie5475
                • 528 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:36 AM

Yay for BDW!

#9 fallfromgrace

fallfromgrace
                  • 200 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:08 PM

I love this forum also...and I agree, a non DW is not as fun to plan...and also...perhaps I am totally wrong, but we don't have as many things to freak out about, because chances are that there is someone on this forum that that encountered the same issue that we can learn from. I <3 it here!

#10 TheFutureWagners

TheFutureWagners
                    • Banned
                    • 2,710 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:18 PM

Omg Hilarious- I was hoping the same thing! I work for a HUGE law firm so I'm hoping people have better things to do than pull reports on random people lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users