Jump to content

Photo

Canadian Newbies !


  • Please log in to reply
715 replies to this topic

#601 britter08

britter08
  • Newbie
  • 50 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 12, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Punta Cana
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:26 AM

Hello fellow Canadian newbie here too, we are getting married November 2013, in DR at the dreams palm beach!!

#602 alexawedding

alexawedding
  • Newbie
  • 4 posts

    Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:21 PM

    59 pages of candian brides?! wow ! =p



    #603 JennyMcK

    JennyMcK
    • Newbie
    • 5 posts

      Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:04 PM

      Hi there,

       

      I am just wondering how your wedding was?

       

      We are narrowing down our options and this is one we are getting prices for, it looks gorgeous and seems to have everything we are looking for.

       

      I was also wondering if you have any tips on travel agents - I have received a few quotes that seem high, and I've seen better rates posted on here for this resort.  We live in Ottawa but could probably use an agent that isn't in the same city!

       

      Thanks so much!!



      #604 cglouie

      cglouie
      • Newbie
      • 31 posts

        Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:08 PM

        Just got engaged! We plan to have our wedding in December 2013. I'm leaning to a RIU resort in Playa del Carmen, but we'll see what happens when I find my TA.



        #605 soonCB

        soonCB
        • Jr. Member
        • 264 posts

          Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:45 PM

          Originally Posted by cglouie 

          Just got engaged! We plan to have our wedding in December 2013. I'm leaning to a RIU resort in Playa del Carmen, but we'll see what happens when I find my TA.

          Welcome and congrats on your engagement! You will find this site so helpful!



          #606 avonladee

          avonladee
          • Newbie
          • 110 posts

            Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:14 PM

            Hello Newbie here as well :) Getting married february 26th in Antigua to my love of 10.9 years!

            #607 ABCDwedding

            ABCDwedding
            • Newbie
            • 32 posts

              Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:36 PM

              Canadian Newbie !!!

               

              My name is Ashley and I am from Midland ON. (Just over an hour north of Toronto)

               

              I got engaged over the holidays YAY !!!

               

              Wanting to have a February 2014 wedding in Cancun Mexico.

               

              I have no idea how to plan a wedding - never mind planning a destination wedding!


              Looking forward to browsing this forum and getting a lot of creative and informative ideas!

               

              HAPPY NEW YEAR

                           2013



              #608 Peach

              Peach
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,293 posts

                Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:15 AM

                Originally Posted by ABCDwedding 

                Canadian Newbie !!!

                 

                My name is Ashley and I am from Midland ON. (Just over an hour north of Toronto)

                 

                I got engaged over the holidays YAY !!!

                 

                Wanting to have a February 2014 wedding in Cancun Mexico.

                 

                I have no idea how to plan a wedding - never mind planning a destination wedding!


                Looking forward to browsing this forum and getting a lot of creative and informative ideas!

                 

                HAPPY NEW YEAR

                             2013

                 

                Congrats! This site is pretty much the most valuable resource out there for destination brides. So you already made a very important step in the planning process! Happy planning!



                #609 ChantaleN

                ChantaleN
                • Newbie
                • 11 posts

                  Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:31 AM

                  Hey! I'm Chantale and am a new Canadian Bride to be! Got engaged on Xmas eve and we're planning a wedding in October 2013, in the Dominican Republic. Looking at either Dreams Palm Beach or Majestic Colonial! Any of you guys been there or have recommendations/advice!? Looking forward to knowing everyone better! And congrats to all the newly engaged women out there :)!
                   



                  #610 missroxy

                  missroxy
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 178 posts

                    Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:54 AM

                    Originally Posted by ChantaleN 

                    Hey! I'm Chantale and am a new Canadian Bride to be! Got engaged on Xmas eve and we're planning a wedding in October 2013, in the Dominican Republic. Looking at either Dreams Palm Beach or Majestic Colonial! Any of you guys been there or have recommendations/advice!? Looking forward to knowing everyone better! And congrats to all the newly engaged women out there :)!
                     

                    Congrats :):) I'm also an October 2013 bride, in the Dominican Republic !! I really like what I see of the dreams palm beach and I already have attended a wedding at the Majestic Colonial in 2010, it was really nice !! These are still in my top 3 along with Iberostar Bavaro :) Looking forward to share this journey with you ! If you want, we have a thread going on for October brides (we are not many as you will see ) it's called Official OCTOBER 2013 brides. 






                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users