Sign in to follow this  
Mel

Caletas Bride-To-Be

My name is Melinda and my FI is Michael. We are getting married at Las Caletas in Puerto Vallarta, MX on May 27, 2008. We just reserved our date today. We have nothing decided other than the location and date (which was a chore...only took 5 months!) Hopefully everything gets a little easier. I've heard it is pretty smooth sailing for Las Caletas Brides.

Mel! So glad you found your way onto the forum. There are so many helpful gals and guys on here - we'll make the rest of the process so much easier. I started replying to your email, then got distracted ... so I'll get back to you, don't worry. Don't worry about asking a lot of questions - that's what we're here for!

Welcome to the board!!! I got married at Las Caletas in February this year, it was an amazing experience, you will be so happy you chose it!!!! If you have any questions, feel free to ask away!!!!!

Lindsay

hi melinda! welcome! i thought about las caletas but they were booked on my day - however everyone RAVES about it! it'll be easy to make decisions w/ all these experts to help!

Welcome to the forum. May will be a beautiful time. Scour the Las Caletas thread, there's a lot of good stuff there. Feel free to ask me or any of us LC brides anything you want. Our weddings were all very much the same with a few different touches here and there. And as you can tell we are all very proud of our LC weddings!! Smooth sailing indeed, don't worry about a thing. Happy planning.