Photo

Wedding Pictures Framed and on the Wall...

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#21 SouthernSweetie

SouthernSweetie
  • 394 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 03:33 AM

Gorgeous!!! I love your decorating style. I've never seen the brushed metal before...very impressive!

#22 jesmcan

jesmcan
    • 1,091 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 08:47 AM

wow they look incredible! I saw at the Banana Republic in Newport RI the canvas prints and FI and I wanted to do the same thing. You are so lucky you work at a photography studio to be able to get all those amazing prints :)
      The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#23 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
      • Vendor
      • 278 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 02:24 PM

YAY Milena!!! I know you had said that you liked your photographs but now I really do believe its true. : What a beautiful, beautiful job you did, and your space reflects you and Gerry so well, elegant, relaxed, beautiful, welcoming. I've said it before...art is such a personal thing, and gallery shows and awards are just not where its at for me... but there is NOTHING I like better than knowing that my art is part of the history of such a beautiful new family. I loved seeing this more than I can say.

Don't be surprised if I turn up ringing your doorbell and asking for the grand tour.

Elizabeth

#24 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 13 June 2010 - 02:48 PM

wow, the way you've displayed your pics is fantastic, you have an eye for decorating and incorporating your wedding pics in such a creative and beautiful way.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Andi
        BEAUTIFUL!
        I have been thinking about painting our bedroom gray too and seeing yours just confirmed for me that I want a gray room! WOW great job on displaying your pics!
        ditto to andi, what color/brand is that awesome grey paint? grey is SO hard to pick out. ive been drooling over grey for our family room ever since i bombed out with the tan i picked originally (boring!!)

#25 MysTea

MysTea
        • 559 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 03:11 PM

Love it ! Love it! Love it! everything looks Perfect!
          **Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

#26 milejilo

milejilo
          • 313 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 09:31 PM

thank you....thank you.... everyone!!! you're all so sweet to say such nice things

#27 milejilo

milejilo
            • 313 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 09:42 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Elizabeth Medina
              YAY Milena!!! I know you had said that you liked your photographs but now I really do believe its true. : What a beautiful, beautiful job you did, and your space reflects you and Gerry so well, elegant, relaxed, beautiful, welcoming. I've said it before...art is such a personal thing, and gallery shows and awards are just not where its at for me... but there is NOTHING I like better than knowing that my art is part of the history of such a beautiful new family. I loved seeing this more than I can say.

Don't be surprised if I turn up ringing your doorbell and asking for the grand tour.

Elizabeth
              awwww elizabeth, i was going to send you an email with all the pictures, guess you beat me to it. i know i've said it a million times but thank you, thank you for creating such beautiful images, your art will truly be a treasure to us the rest of our lives.

ps... gerry and i would looooooove to see you next time you are in the nyc area.... xoxo

#28 milejilo

milejilo
              • 313 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 09:54 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Abbie
                wow, the way you've displayed your pics is fantastic, you have an eye for decorating and incorporating your wedding pics in such a creative and beautiful way.

ditto to andi, what color/brand is that awesome grey paint? grey is SO hard to pick out. ive been drooling over grey for our family room ever since i bombed out with the tan i picked originally (boring!!)

thank you so much girls.... our bedroom is definitely my favorite part of our home.

doesn't really show up well in the pictures but the walls are metallic, we used two different paints, the paint we used for the wall behind the bed is called shimmering bronze (lowe's brand earth elements) and the paint on the wall with the metallic prints is called pewter luster (same brand).

#29 milejilo

milejilo
                • 313 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 09:58 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by purpleshells
                  beautiful pictures!! I gotta ask, where did you get that diff. level shelving unit..been looking for one like that....the ones ive seen our either too small...are all the same level
                  thank you... we bought the shelving unit at west elm, i don't think they carry it anymore

Modern Furniture, Contemporary Furniture & Home Decor | west elm

#30 AishaB

AishaB
                  • 2,350 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 05:06 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by milejilo
                    these are amazing in person! they're metal prints.... they are printed on brushed aluminum

Click the image to open in full size.

Your pics are great! I love what you guys did with them around the house. Just wonderful. I especially love the brushed aluminum. How did you guys get that done?
                    BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users