What are your wedding colors??

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#11 LA923

• 200 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:18 PM

I think we're going with orange and turquoise.

#12 Jennybell1

• 661 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:55 PM

We are doing turqouise and a bright orange. I also wanted pink but found it too difficult to find anyone with matching linens, etc. So I just changed to orange. What if you did your orange and pink as planned but throw in a turqouise or blue or green. That way atleast one of your linens can match??

Honestly, I once I changed all of my colours, I realized it didnt really matter. Bc I cant remember anyones linens from the prvious weddings. I remember their BM dresses, colours and flowers, but thats about it. If you want pink and orange - stick with that and maybe find a colour that will go with them.

Good luck

#13 vlynnw

• 6,003 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 08:13 PM

We're using tangerine and green apple, with accents of pinks and yellows. I think the pink and orange color scheme is great and as far as linens, just get white linens and throw in color with other decor.
        Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#14 TheFutureMrs.Sears

• 734 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 08:30 PM

we are going with fuchsia and black.

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
          http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

#15 btn1091

• 180 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 09:23 PM

I had pink and orange as my wedding colours! They were so beautiful against the ocean, and looked great with small details. Maybe picking up one of the colours of the dresses (pink or orange)?

#16 Sax Lady

Sax Lady
            • 265 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 09:53 PM

My colors are red and champange and now also ivory because I'm having red in my dress the white/red didnt look right with my MOH champange dress I decided to make my dress ivory/red and it looks much better.

I think you should stick with those colors and if you have to throw in another color as an accent for the table runners do that. and just decorate with the pink/organge and everything will turn out beautiful.

#17 DiamondGirl

• 710 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 10:15 PM

I'm having the same problem. I'm undecided about color scheme and I need to get the ball rolling because I'm getting my STD's done soon. I love the turqouise and orange too! Maybe I'll just pick a neutral color for STD's till I'm ready for the invitations. This way, I'll have more time to make up my mind.

#18 StephAli

• 120 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 10:24 PM

I went with a bright blue! so I'm just going to stick with white linens...
                  I'm sure you can stick with the white linens too, and just throw bits of colour in with the centre pieces!! It will look beautiful!!

#19 snow88

• 181 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 01:47 AM

Mine is dark green and Ivory

#20 sunstarsmoon

• 2,233 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 07:21 AM

My colours are orange, choc brown with a hint of fuschia
                      July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users