Photo

What Is Your Wedding Venue / Location

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#11 *Karla*

*Karla*
  • 4,854 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:10 AM

I got married at Our Past Time in Negril.

#12 Charrey

Charrey
    • 35 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 03:58 PM

We knew we wanted to get married right on the beach and have a simple ceremony. Couples Swept Away grabbed our attention over the other all inclusive resorts because of the grounds, its activities, and they offer rooms right on the beach. The small complimentary wedding package is included with our stay, so we were sold. They have a wedding planner we meet with when we get there to take care of everything.

It is not the right choice for someone who wants complete control over every detail ahead of time (although they do accomodate requests made via e-mail). It is perfect for us.

#13 Mookiie21

Mookiie21
      • 44 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:12 AM

We choose Secrets Montego Bay and are getting married in Nov, 2010.

#14 CHAKLIT

CHAKLIT
        • 260 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:44 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Helen G Events
          Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to find out what location you are going with for your wedding in Jamaica, to see what venues or locations are really popular with brides to Jamaica and it will also help other brides identify locations quickly. You can also state why you selected your location.

Thanks much.
          Church wedding ...TBD - Runaway Bay is #1
          Coyaba Garden - Ochi for our reception.

We chose an off-site venue b/c we are locals and we need to be able to do our own thing and not have hotel limitations. Also, the day pass issue that's with most of the hotels..and since we're on a budget, we have to be able to do our own catering.
          I've booked Heather Parker for my photographer for my April 2, 2011 wedding in Ochi Rios, Jamaica. If anyone is getting married in Jamaica days before or after me and is interested sharing her travel expenses to save few wedding budget bucks, let me know. Take a look at her work for Moon Dance...

#15 eddieandsheila

eddieandsheila
          • 110 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:16 PM

Hi, we're getting married at ROR on the beach :)

#16 mischka

mischka
            • 56 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 04:27 PM

Hello
              I will be getting married at Iberostar Suites...do you offer your services there. I want mahogany chivari chairs for my ceremony. What is the cost for something like this? You may email me mischka2251@aol.com

#17 donutdjn

donutdjn
              • 419 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:40 AM

hilton rose hall for us - swayed by the not having to pay for external guests who are not staying in resort (family in Jamaica). otherwise would have been somewhere in negril or starfish (now breezes) trelawny where we have stayed before.

#18 Jen1407

Jen1407
                • 393 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 07:51 AM

We are getting married at Riu Ocho Rios either at the beach gazebo or garden gazebo still undecided.

#19 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
                  • 447 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 06:11 PM

We chose the Coral Cove Resort and Spa in Little Bay. We wanted to avoid the "touristy" locations and opt for more seclusion. We haven't decided if we want to be on the beach or overlooking the beach!

#20 JesseLyn10

JesseLyn10
                    • 188 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 12:13 AM

beach ceremony at RIU Ocho Rios

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users