Photo

Lady Di's GINORMOUS planning thread!

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#71 kclyburn

kclyburn
  • 153 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:29 PM

WOW! You have so many great ideas and so many DIY projects! I wish I were half as creative. By the way...WHOOP! I am a fellow aggie! :-)

#72 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
    • 451 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:44 PM

Wow great planning thread!! So much awesome information! Everything looks great, I am sure your wedding will be amazing. I am also wondering where you got your BM shoes from :)

#73 autjo

autjo
      • 2,182 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:27 PM

Di! You are so beautiful and so talented! R is one lucky guy. All of your attention is detail is fabulous and your guests will definitely notice. Have an amazing trip and I am totally jealous that you are using 2 photogs.. what a great idea! Enjoy watching all of your hard work pay off *HUGS*

#74 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
        • 1,131 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:40 PM

You did an amazing Job..congrats and have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
          ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#75 mareW9

mareW9
          • 159 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 08:51 PM

Wow! I love the pink, black and white - and the programs are great - I really like the saying on them!

#76 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 09:25 PM

Holy crap that's one planning thread! Everything looks beautiful and obviously you invested a lot of time and thought into all the details (probably some money too ) It will all be worth it! Congratulations!

Just wondering- why did he ask you to marry him in ASL?
              Happily married since 2008

#77 jjflipt

jjflipt
              • 91 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 11:35 PM

Wow, I'm so super impressed!!!!! Awesome ideas. I love them all. Would you mind sharing your template for your ceremony program.

Enjoy your big day. It's right around the corner.
                50 Adults, 17 kids + the bride and groom!

#78 Sloan

Sloan
                • 1,279 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 03:57 AM

Wow! Amazing planning thread! I love so much of your stuff. Looks like you've put a TON of work into your wedding, hope it's amazing! You look gorgeous in your dress even without makeup and hair. Have an awesome wedding day!

#79 krizstyling

krizstyling
                  • 90 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 05:20 AM

WOW WOW WOW!!! Just stunning!! One of the BEST planning threads I've EVER seen since joining this site!

1st. Congrats on getting your FH to agree to pink!
                    2nd. How awesome is he that he helped you along in the process? I can only HOPE that my FI helps that much!
                    3rd. I LOVE your style! You did so much DIY you have truly inspired me. Everything looks first class and I have NO DOUBT in my mind that your day is going to be AMAZING.

We actually leave to go to Mexico on the 29th for a visit but I will be thinking of your thread the entire way there! SUCH great ideas!!

Congrats and I cannot wait to see pictures upon your return!

#80 slapsappyhappy

slapsappyhappy
                    • 443 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 06:48 AM

WOW, is all I can say! Everything is gorgeous and so detailed! Congrats and I cannot wait to see the wedding pics!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users