Photo

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
4882 replies to this topic

#1141 Jodi20

Jodi20
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:20 AM

What are you all doing for music during the ceremony. i.e. for the walk down the isle and then the recessional?

#1142 dimplz05

dimplz05
    • 214 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 12:02 PM

A La Playa - We are doing a catamaran but I believe that they have yahts for charter as well. It doesnt hurt to ask!

And yes I am totally in PANIC MODE!!!

#1143 Laur13

Laur13
      • 179 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:50 PM

OMG 8 days so exciting! I have so much to do still but my plan is to have everything done by June 1st so I have 1 month to shop for myself and relax :) We will see if that happens!!

Jodi20--For our ceremony we are bringing our ipod and putting it on a cd in case. For the bridesmaid processional we are having Over the Rainbow...sounds tropical and airy :), I am walking down to Cannon done in C (guitar)...my fiance may be playing this on the guitar while I walk down or we will just do a recording, and our recessional is Jack Johnson Better Together!

#1144 dimplz05

dimplz05
        • 214 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 08:22 AM

Laur13 - We are having our bridesmaids walk down to "Somewhere over the rainbow" too!! The one that is in 50 first dates and we are doing out recessional to Jack Johnson's "Better Together" Too Funny! We arent doing Canon in D though (that is so cool that your fiance will play the guitar). I am walking down to the theme song from Princess Bride!!

#1145 CanadianLindsey

CanadianLindsey
          • 284 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:44 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Laur13
            Ladies who are having the BBQ deluxe...I went on Karisma's website to look at the menu again and I saw the price is now $26.00 pp for the mexican bbq deluxe! Anyone getting this price? I am currently paying $49 pp plus 20% discount on private events. Is this a misprint? It seemed the prices for the menus have changed for the cheaper on there site. Let me know if anyone is looking into this! Thanks :)
            I just printed off the new prices too...thanks girls for the heads up! I would have never thought the prices would change, let alone get cheaper!!

#1146 cross

cross
            • 198 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:17 PM

Is anyone else having a harder than usual time getting in contact with the wedding coordinators at El Dorado? It seems to be taking 2-3 as long as usual to get a response.

#1147 Laur13

Laur13
              • 179 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:17 PM

I just emailed Carolina a second time today because she didn't email me back last week! Who knows....it takes her forever to get back to me :) Maybe they are on vacation lol!!

#1148 BagLover21

BagLover21
                • 74 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 11:19 AM

It's taken longer for Valeria to respond lately. Maybe they are inundated with brides. If 2 days go by then I usually send another email or call.
                  http://i732.photobuc..../Picture21.png

Born: Jasmin Mia Allen on November 21, 1979
                  Married: Jasmin Mia Hodge on August 7, 2010
                  El Dorado Royale ResortRiviera Maya, Mexico
                  www.mywedding.com/jasminanddarius2010

#1149 jennib31

jennib31
                  • 48 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:11 PM

Just booked the last payment for our sleeping room and Valeria totaled everything up! Holy smokes this is EXPENSIVE!!!

#1150 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                    • 11,659 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 May 2010 - 05:08 PM

be sure to vote for your resort here: http://bestdestinati....mooning-58724/

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users