Sign in to follow this  
slapsappyhappy

Cancun Key Card Holder!

Just a question for anyone who made these key card holders- I am looking at the vertical card holders that are resealable and they look pretty small online.  Do they only hold the room key or is there room for tip money for the pool?

Looks great! Thanks for posting this! I bought all my supplies yesterday!  So excited to get started on these!

Keen use of the postcards! Wouldn't have thought of that.

I am still trying to find those key holders that everyone seems to use but can't find the right type here in Canada. I want those that seal up so people can put their key and cash.

I love that postcard/bookmark and key holder idea as well. I already bought vistaprint business cards for the key holders but there's going to be a ton left over. I think I will try it the next time I Vistaprint.. which is like at least once a week lol

Regarding those card holders:

I am a Canadian bride to be also, and I bought mine on ebay, from umm.. seller gcishoponline

http://cgi.ebay.ca/50-Business-ID-Card-Badge-Holder-w-Zipper-Vertical-ZH-/130482071528?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e615667e8

There's a link to 50 horizontal card holders with the zip top, but he has vertical ones too. He also sells them in sets of 25, 100, whatever. Cheapest place I've found anyway. He also does lanyards for cheap if you want to go for those as opposed to the coil wrist ones.

Originally Posted by aaronlori View Post 

Keen use of the postcards! Wouldn't have thought of that.

I am still trying to find those key holders that everyone seems to use but can't find the right type here in Canada. I want those that seal up so people can put their key and cash.