Photo

Moon Palace 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2483 replies to this topic

#711 SChica927

SChica927
  • 230 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:33 AM

Some of you mentioned you weren't able to see the pics in the post for some reason, so I uploaded them to Kodak Gallery. Here's the link: http://www.kodakgall...Photos-_-Sharee

Hope this works for you, let me know if it doesn't and I'll e-mail them!

#712 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
    • 1,917 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:59 AM

Thanks so much for the pictures! It really helps me to figure out decor options. MP is so beautiful that it reassures me that I don't have to pack so many decorations. Less than 3 months until I walk down the aisle to my handsome prince!

#713 SChica927

SChica927
      • 230 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:35 AM

Has anyone looking into getting a fire show at MP? I'm curious as to how much it costs... any idea?

#714 akotha

akotha
        • Site Supporter
        • 20 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:04 AM

SChica927 - I inquired about having firedancers at our private dinner and was told that the cost would be $850 for 25 minutes.

#715 Kristibear

Kristibear
          • 63 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:29 AM

SChica, You are awesome! Thank you so much for the comments and pics.  I am getting married there in November as well.  When is your wedding?  Ours is 11/4/11.  I know you stated that the pools aren't heated, but were they warm enough to be comforatable?  When was your visit?  I am curious since I won't get to visit the MP before the wedding and all of my info comes from BDW

#716 SChica927

SChica927
            • 230 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:31 AM

Hi Kristibear,

I just visited last week (in Jan 2011). The pools were def cold, but, once you're in, it's fine. It was 80 and sunny so we def got hot sitting in the sun, so then the pools felt great!

We're doing Nov 26th 2011. Haven't officially booked, we're workin on the contract now...

Originally Posted by Kristibear 

SChica, You are awesome! Thank you so much for the comments and pics.  I am getting married there in November as well.  When is your wedding?  Ours is 11/4/11.  I know you stated that the pools aren't heated, but were they warm enough to be comforatable?  When was your visit?  I am curious since I won't get to visit the MP before the wedding and all of my info comes from BDW

#717 SChica927

SChica927
              • 230 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 02:07 PM

So quick question ladies, when I went for my site visit, the sales rep who took us around said that if we get 75 room nights booked, then we'd get unlimited private events.  Does that mean my group has to book the rooms with MP directly, or will that same promo work for us if we use a TA?

#718 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
                • 710 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 03:24 PM

I had the same question. I'm still waiting for a reply from my WC and it's been over 1 week. Hopefully someone can answer this question for i'm starting to lose my mind. LOL

#719 Bride KSmith

Bride KSmith
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 144 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 05:26 PM

You still get the promo with a TA, just make sure it is in your wedding contract so you dont have any issues. I have guest booking with my TA and some under my aunts membership. All count toward our group for the promotion.

Originally Posted by SChica927 

So quick question ladies, when I went for my site visit, the sales rep who took us around said that if we get 75 room nights booked, then we'd get unlimited private events.  Does that mean my group has to book the rooms with MP directly, or will that same promo work for us if we use a TA?

#720 Vettiebean

Vettiebean
                    • 165 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:20 PM

I was told by the Miami WC that you had to book directly through the wedding group blocked contract to get the rooms/nights applied to free events. I think using a TA will also work. What won't work, however, is using any external travel site. None of those are applicable. 

KSmith, the nights booked through memberships also count? I was told that they don't. Interesting... 

MP seems to have a lot of contradictory rules, not just about this, but regarding everything. Don't even get me started on the photography thing... 

Originally Posted by Bride KSmith 

You still get the promo with a TA, just make sure it is in your wedding contract so you dont have any issues. I have guest booking with my TA and some under my aunts membership. All count toward our group for the promotion.

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by SChica927 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users