Moon Palace 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2483 replies to this topic

#2451 AlmostMrsRJF

AlmostMrsRJF
  • 89 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 03:51 PM

Hi Ladies,

Our wedding is coming up in June 2012 and I'm looking for some details from the brides who have recently had weddings at the Moon Palace.  I'm feeling a little anxious as we get closer to the date, but I guess all brides feel like that during the process.  Any info you guys can give me about how things have gone with the on-site coordinators would be really helpful.

Thanks,

Nickey

#2452 AlmostMrsRJF

AlmostMrsRJF
    • 89 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 04:00 PM

Aww!  Congratulations!  Your video is so nice!  Thank you so much for sharing.  You look so beautiful!  It gives me a great idea on what to expect for our wedding too. 

#2453 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
      • 385 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:30 AM

We'll be there on the 20th!!

Originally Posted by AlmostMrsRJF 

Hi Ladies,

Our wedding is coming up in June 2012 and I'm looking for some details from the brides who have recently had weddings at the Moon Palace.  I'm feeling a little anxious as we get closer to the date, but I guess all brides feel like that during the process.  Any info you guys can give me about how things have gone with the on-site coordinators would be really helpful.

Thanks,

Nickey

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

#2454 ndvidul

ndvidul
        • 317 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:09 PM

Any ladies on here know if when you book using a membership if you get a complimentary mani & pedi???? I just contacted Karla to book these types of things + hair & make-up for me, and she mentioned something to this effect. Also said that my bridesmaids might get this too since we've all booked under membership... crossing my fingers!

#2455 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
          • 1,917 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by ndvidul 

Any ladies on here know if when you book using a membership if you get a complimentary mani & pedi???? I just contacted Karla to book these types of things + hair & make-up for me, and she mentioned something to this effect. Also said that my bridesmaids might get this too since we've all booked under membership... crossing my fingers!

If you book through a membership, everyone staying 7 nights gets a manicure, pedicure and 25 min. back massage, and 2 tours.

#2456 ndvidul

ndvidul
            • 317 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:28 PM

Thanks, mochamakes!  We're staying 9 nights, so will def make sure we get these perks!! 

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

If you book through a membership, everyone staying 7 nights gets a manicure, pedicure and 25 min. back massage, and 2 tours.

#2457 kris10kay

kris10kay
              • 194 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:07 AM

Just got off the phone with my WC and she told me it was $388 per person to bring our photographer in..I was under the assumption it was $388 for both since we are getting them a room night..Has anyone else paid this type of fee?? I have heard of other brides sneaking their photogs and using guest passes, Cristina told me the MP security would fine us if that were the case...

#2458 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
                • 385 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:43 PM

Ladies who had their entrance by carriage!!  How long did it take from the time your carriage turned the corner (so guests can see you) for you to get to the alter standing beside your groom to be? 

I want to know if the song I want for my entrance is long enough.  Thanks!

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

#2459 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 03:07 PM

For those ladies who used a TA and qualified for free events, did you have to pay for the events up front & be reimbursed? Or did they settle that their and you only pay for set-up?  Thanks

#2460 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 252 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:19 AM

Did you get an answer to this?? I am wondering the same thing.

Originally Posted by mrsbruff2b 

Ladies who had their entrance by carriage!!  How long did it take from the time your carriage turned the corner (so guests can see you) for you to get to the alter standing beside your groom to be? 

I want to know if the song I want for my entrance is long enough.  Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users