Sign in to follow this  

That is a fantastic idea!

Originally Posted by SChica927 View Post

Kyndall -- we had the same concern about MP... I posted this earlier, but not sure if you saw... in our OOT bags, we're putting in a newsletter type of thing that we're making. And we're going to have a section on "Where's the Wedding Party?" type thing... and each day, we're just going to pick a pool area and timing so people can meet there if they want...

Like "Thursday 10-2, Sunrise Pool by the Swim Up Bar" etc. That kind of stuff... hope this helps!

thank you! only a few more posts and I will be able to open it! yay!!! cheesy.gif

Anyone who is using a Palace membership:

Have you tried to book a Family Suit?

I am being told you have to book a Family Suit for a minimum 7 nights if booking under membership. Anyone have any info on this?

Wedding is October 22nd- and they said it's b/c of high occupancy, but I know Oct is a low travel time for them, but they still said it's because they book daily.

Advice....anyone?

Liz

Hello Everyone!  I wanted to introduce myself.  I am getting married at the Moon Palace on Saturday August 13th at 3p for anyone who will also be there on the same day.  I have been reading the blogs on this site for at least 2 weeks now but just signed up the other day.  The advice and information has been absolutely on target.  I dont' feel like I could be planning this wedding without it.  Thank you everyone for all of your comments, thoughts, ideas and advice.  I feel so behind compared to everyone else but I am now getting organized and I am ready to make a plan.