Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeninesmom View Post
Here is the website : glass-html If anyone is able to get a doz for $26 please let me know. When I emailed Daniel he told me that they were $26 per doz but there was $100 minimum.
That certainly is not the case if you purchase in person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by classadiva View Post
That certainly is not the case if you purchase in person.
nope, I dont have that option being in TN. I'm just going to cross pashmina's off the list. sad.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeninesmom View Post
nope, I dont have that option being in TN. I'm just going to cross pashmina's off the list. sad.gif

Aww...what about doing a group order with the other ladies on this forum in that on-going thread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by classadiva View Post
Aww...what about doing a group order with the other ladies on this forum in that on-going thread?
Mexico bride has some leftovers! I'm hoping that works. I want the $%^& pashmina's!!! LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am in contact with Daniel and only want 12 and he has not said anything about a minimum order.  He wants me to email him my credit card number but i am worried. I may try to see if I can phone him and place an order. Any tips? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×