Sign in to follow this  
PynkLemonade

Luggage Tag Save the Dates are done!!! ***Pic Heavy**

These are so cute! I actually saw these when I did a Google image search of destination wedding save-the-dates, and I definitely borrowed your idea. So creative and unique!!!!

I just want to say WOW! I love this site. I am not very creative and I have gained so many ideas. Im pretty sure we will copying your design...imitiation is flattery, right?? Thanks for all the details...so appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gowiththeflow View Post
I just want to say WOW! I love this site. I am not very creative and I have gained so many ideas. Im pretty sure we will copying your design...imitiation is flattery, right?? Thanks for all the details...so appreciated!
Aww thanks! I am glad you like them as much as we do and our guests really loved them! Have fun making them :)

OMG! those look awesome!!! Love that Idea! wish I would have got on to BDW sooner...But at last I have some ideas for the OOT bags! Great Job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smckinney22 View Post
I LOVE you're colors! I almost picked the turquoise and red but last minute switched to fuchsia. Still love the red though... brb, rethinking my decision LOL
smckinney, our colors are turquoise and fuchsia too! I know the pics make the envelopes look red but they are actually pink azalea!