Posted 15 February 2010 - 01:20 AM
Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:31 PM
I'm planning for Feb 1, 2011. Have the ceremony booked but also concerned about getting the trip to coordinate.
Posted 23 February 2010 - 02:35 PM
Posted 23 February 2010 - 06:29 PM
Posted 23 February 2010 - 08:48 PM
Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:10 AM
Posted 02 March 2010 - 04:36 PM
My FI and I are looking late Jan 2011 but have yet to narrow down a resort. We've been working with a couple different travel agents and they are amazing. They keep going back to the specific tour groups requesting rates.
So, you can get the rates but your TA has to call to get them!
I asked my TA if I should wait until the prices come out in Spring as the prices may go down, but she didn't figure the prices would drop that much. Plus you take a risk that they won't go up!
I'm not to keen on waiting too much longer anyway, I want my guests to have as much time to save and to know where they're going so they can book and arrange holidays and such!
Best of luck planning
Posted 02 March 2010 - 07:10 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users