Photo

2011 Prices

• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

#1 shurbgatza

shurbgatza
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 01:20 AM

planning destination wedding for jan 2011...mayan or cabo...does anyone know when the departure dates and prices come out for 2011? so hard to pick a place when u have no idea on what days of the week they leave on and how much it costs!! Thanks so much for the feedback!!!

#2 YIweddings

YIweddings
    • 173 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:31 PM

Westjet vacations comes out sooner but the majority of tour operators won't have prices out until May or June and then I believe prices fluctuate depending on availability, specials etc.
      I'm planning for Feb 1, 2011. Have the ceremony booked but also concerned about getting the trip to coordinate.
      Soon to be Mrs. Kramer

#3 CeeCee76

CeeCee76
      • 235 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 02:35 PM

I talked to Palace resorts in Mexico and they said January pricing will be availabe early April. I am in the same boat. I'm nervous about the room pricing and airfare fitting into our budget.
        ~January 11, 2011~ Sun Palace, Cancun, Mexico~Our wedding review

#4 SonyaR

SonyaR
        • 299 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 06:29 PM

I agree with everyone. I hate trying to plan and not knowing what the price for the guests will be. I'm trying to use this year's rates as some sort of guide expecting some form of increase but hoping that a group rate may bring the price down a bit.

#5 Martini

Martini
          • 24 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 08:48 PM

My TA received quotes from Air Canada Vacations and Sunquest for 2011. She had to call, nothing is on line yet.

#6 shurbgatza

shurbgatza
            • 12 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:10 AM

Thanks soo much for the feedback!! Can't wait till it all finally comes out!!

#7 tlogan00

tlogan00
              • 224 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 12:12 PM

Thanks for the information.

#8 CND_Redhead

CND_Redhead
                • 184 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 04:36 PM

If you know when you want to go (a week) and where you can go to selloffvacations.com and they will get you a quote.
                  My FI and I are looking late Jan 2011 but have yet to narrow down a resort. We've been working with a couple different travel agents and they are amazing. They keep going back to the specific tour groups requesting rates.
                  So, you can get the rates but your TA has to call to get them!
                  I asked my TA if I should wait until the prices come out in Spring as the prices may go down, but she didn't figure the prices would drop that much. Plus you take a risk that they won't go up!
                  I'm not to keen on waiting too much longer anyway, I want my guests to have as much time to save and to know where they're going so they can book and arrange holidays and such!
                  Best of luck planning
                  Cheers!
                  Jen
                  :http://www.ezticker.....ing/ticker.png

Bride & Groom + 38 BOOKED!!!

#9 Daily2011

Daily2011
                  • 123 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 05:03 PM

I am in the same boat. My TA said they will be out in April.

#10 fsuambs

fsuambs
                    • 154 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 07:10 PM

I'm anxiously waiting for the rates to come out too. My FI and I are getting married Jan. 15, 2011 at Riu Palace Las Americas. I can't wait for my family and friends to start booking.
                      Happy Planning, Amber

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users