Photo

Our Wedding at Dreams Palm Beach

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 tlcmd

tlcmd
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:41 PM

Girls you'll love this place. Everything about it was Perfect. The w/c Melani is excellent, she will make your Dream Wedding a reality. The rooms are beautiful the resort is also. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We had the complimentary Pkg and added a coctail party will a caribean trio. We were a small group of 14 so we opted for our dinner in the Italian a-la-carte. The dinner was set up so nice. They decorated the table and even printed out our menu, which was a 5 course meal. The food here is great. My bouquet was so beautiful. We hired HDC Photo to do our photos and I can't say enough good things about them. Our pics are amazing. They were hands down the best choice I could have made. If I can figure out how to post some pics I will.

#2 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
    • 295 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 05:18 PM

congratulations on your wedding!! glad it went so well, mines is coming up in april , im very excited! hope to see some pics up soon! :)
      "

#3 CarribeanBride

CarribeanBride
      • 21 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 04:55 PM

Congrats!!
        Thanks for posting your review. I'm seriously considering booking Dreams Palm Beach for my Wedding next February. I have been in touch with Melani and was so impressed with how quick she responds to emails...heard back from her within an hour! I have also looked into HDC photo...his photos are incredible and he's quite reasonable.

Great to hear that you had such a good experience at Dreams Palm Beach : )

#4 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
        • 653 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 05:08 PM

Glad to hear your review of HDC! I'm so happy we booked them!!!
          Congratulations :)

#5 jazzygirl

jazzygirl
          • 35 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 02:15 PM

How exciting for you! I am glad to hear that. I will get married there this August. Melani is fantastic! Do you tip WCs? Show us your pictures. How much didyou pay for the additional photographer?
            Jazzygirl

Dreams Palm Beach - DR
            August 2010

#6 Chelymo

Chelymo
            • 327 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:27 AM

I'm so glad that everything went great for you. I am so excited to have my wedding at DPB can't wait till May. We also booked HDC so now I am even more excited. Thanks for the review.
              http://i45.photobuck....ng/img-180.jpg
              Aracelis & DarrinMay 1st, 2010Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana

#7 erinsny24

erinsny24
              • 109 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:25 PM

Congrats!!! Thanks for your review. Our wedding is just a little over a month away and we can't wait! I am glad to hear everything went well!

#8 baj

baj
                • 1,555 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:34 PM

thanks for our review, can't wait to see the pics.

#9 nbills511

nbills511
                  • 164 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:14 PM

congratulations!! glad to hear everything went so well for you!!

#10 jerzshortstuff

jerzshortstuff
                    • 303 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:17 PM

Thanks for sharing your review! I have been contemplating about this resort. Sounds like it was amazing! Do you have any pics?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users