Photo

Vdaybride's planning thread..warning pics galore!!

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#21 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
  • 762 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 12:38 AM

Timberly thats awesome. The purse looks like it matches the shoes after all- were you happy with them together? Its coming up so fast! Congrats on doing an amazing job.

#22 vdaybride

vdaybride
    • 1,412 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 12:38 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by KittenHeart
      First of all FABULOUS planning thread, everything looks amazing and so detail-oriented, I love it! Makes me feel very romantic <3

I too am having a cigar roller at my reception and planned on making a sign. Instead of cake togo boxes I bought cigar to-go's baggies!

Maybe something like this: "Life's good! Please enjoy a celebratory cigar in honor of ______ & _______" or "It's time to celebrate! Light up and enjoy a cigar" or "Light up and enjoy!"

Those aren't great but just off the top of my head :)
      Thanks so much!! I like those!! Gonna steal one
      Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#23 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
      • 3,103 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 12:45 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by vdaybride
        Thanks so much!! I like those!! Gonna steal one
        Oh good! Let me know what you use because I still can't decide for myself, LOL! :)

#24 Butterflyf369

Butterflyf369
        • 706 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 12:46 AM

Great thread! I can't believe how many handbags your bringing down, LOL...BTW, I love your purple dress, so pretty. Congrats!

#25 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
          • 653 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 12:47 AM

Great planning thread!! Love your centrepieces! It will be such a fabulous wedding and you will look stunning every day of the trip

Congratulations!!!

#26 KarenM

KarenM
            • 1,920 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 12:51 AM

Holy WOW Timberly!!! You've set the bar pretty high for the rest of us! Seriously, you have done an amazing job and it all looks fabuloso! Love your dress, both pairs of shoes (the red def will look better than your originals) and purse! And all your cute outfits! So excited for you & I can't wait to hear all about it! Have a wonderful time in Mexico!!

#27 breens

breens
              • 107 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 01:01 AM

WOW, impressive!!! Very excited for you, looking forward to pictures!!! Congratulations!

#28 Cindy*

Cindy*
                • 2,655 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 01:02 AM

Wow Timberly, everything looks amazing. I have no doubt your wedding will be fabulous. I can't wait to read your review when you return. Congratulations on such fantastic planning!

#29 kymkymkym

kymkymkym
                  • 217 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 01:03 AM

HOLY! Amazing Job, it sure makes me feel like I have so much to do and so much I haven't even thought about yet.. eekk. Great job and can't wait to see pictures after your big day :)

#30 Geralyn

Geralyn
                    • 2,677 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 01:08 AM

Congrats Timberly...thanks for the shout out...glad I could held a fellow DW bride! You have done an amazing job! Hope you have an amazing day!

Here's an idea for the cigar table: Light one up in the name of love.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users