Photo

Admitted to hospital with a week to go!!!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Pastryqueen_Tanya

Pastryqueen_Tanya
  • 417 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:57 PM

Okay. So I was admitted to the hospital yesterday with severe chest pain and trouble breathing. They don't know what the problem is but it may be a blood clot or something requiring surgery. I am leaving for my wedding in a week!! Or not. All my planning. I could scream! I know I shouldntbe thinking about that. Everyone keeps telling me to forget about it but I can't. I can't believe I might miss my own wedding!!!
    Thanks ladies!! Just needed to let that one out.

#2 riokayak

riokayak
    • 175 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:03 PM

Sorry to hear that Tonya. I can totallly under stand how frustrated you must be. Blood clots are super serious though, so try to relax and if you have to change plans it will work out. Right now your health needs to be your biggest concern. My coworker is recovering from what sounds similar.

#3 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
      • 3,103 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:27 PM

OMG, I hope you get better soon! Just try to relax because stress won't help whatever's going on. Just focus on getting better and maybe it will end up not being quite so serious (I hope) and things will all work out.

You're in my thoughts and wishes!!

#4 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
        • 590 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 05:08 PM

Wow that is awful. Just concentrate on getting better. I'll send positive thoughts your way. Your health is so much more important!! I hope for you you get both! A clean bill of health and your dream wedding.

#5 echo2_62

echo2_62
          • 1,049 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 05:27 PM

Wow I'm sorry to hear that you're having health problems and so close to your wedding! Lots of best wishes here and I really hope everything works out for you!

#6 SuzyQ76

SuzyQ76
            • 484 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 05:30 PM

OMG!!!! Tanya, I hope everything will be Ok, but you need to concentrate on getting better, my FI's coworker has been suffering with a blood clot for months now, and although they can't do surgery for something like that she has to take blood thinners daily and hope it "dissolves"
              Please fill us in on whatever news you find out and unfortunately your health is going to have to come before your wedding, but that's nothing you can worry about or change at this moment in time.
              Take care of yourself!! We'll be thinking of you :o)
              Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
              Grand Riviera Princess

http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
              My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

#7 kris

kris
              • 506 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 05:36 PM

That's really crappy. I hope you are ok!!!!!!! Definately sending positive vibes your way :)

#8 mslis007

mslis007
                • 159 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 05:41 PM

I am so sorry to hear, I hope you are better soon!!!

#9 Kelitaw

Kelitaw
                  • 512 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 05:52 PM

Sending positive thoughts your way! Take care of you and everything else will work itself out.

#10 SusieQ

SusieQ
                    • 1,603 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 05:52 PM

Oh Hun.... That is just awful!!!!! sending you tons of good energy to get well soon. You'll get there.... you'll get there...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users