Sign in to follow this  
*Linds*

FS White House Black Market wedding dress

I bought this dress with the intention of wearing it for my AHR, but I have lost weight and it is now too big. I've decided that I will sell it instead of alter it. This dress is so pretty! Size 8. I would say it runs true to size. If you wear a size 8 jeans, this is def. your size!

Click the image to open in full size.

Asking $150 + $10 shipping to the US, If you are in Canada and interested please let me know and I can look up the shipping!

PM me if interested!!

I forgot to say...this dress would fit someone between size 8-10. I am about a dress size 6-8 and it is a bit too big for me, esp. in the chest area wink.gif but I am lacking there a bit! PLEASE BUY MY LOVELY DRESS! wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerzygirl85 View Post
ooooo....love it!! I'm not sure if it will fit me, i'm around a 6 street size. I need to find a dress for my legal day and TTD!!
It would probably be a little too big for you. I was told that it would be very easy to add a corset in the back, which I would totally do if the chest area wasn't so big for me. I am a small to medium sized 34B...so if you are a street size 6, with a bigger chest than me it could be a perfect fit and a good price, but otherwise I'd say too big for you...