Erika J's Dreams Los Cabos Review 11.6.09 (PICS)

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#11 *Nadine*

• 5,466 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 09:29 PM

Amazing Erika! Great review, I was so pumped to see it! you seriously are so on the ball!

#12 erinleigh

• 316 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 09:44 PM

What a wonderful review!! Every detail seems amazing and you looked beautiful and happy! Congratulations Mrs.!

#13 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,532 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 09:48 PM

Erika - what an amazingly thorough review! This will help all future Dreams brides for sure. I'm so happy your wedding was everything you wanted it to be - you looked incredible and so happy! Yay!

And YAY for room 5520

#14 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,513 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 09:54 PM

Erika your pics are beautiful! You and Evan both look soooo happy!! And great review! That is scary about your SIL but glad she was okay - the Dreams staff sounds amazing!

#15 melette

• 893 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 10:18 PM

Erika!! AMAZING REVIEW! You've helped me so much with the details! Your pics are so beautiful!! CONGRATS!
            http://i36.photobuck...ette12/mcc1.jpgFirst Dance as Mr. & Mrs 01/21/2010http://tickers.Ticke....1911/event.png

BRIDE&GROOM + 85 Family & Friends BOOKED and had a blast!

#16 ~Angela~

• 4,172 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 10:29 PM

Great review, Erika!!! It makes me soooo excited for my wedding there in July! :) You looked gorgeous and your day sounds like it was too perfect for words! Congrats to you and Evan!

#17 YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 5,369 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 10:49 PM

GREAT review!! So much detail and Im so so happy everything turned out well! I didnt even know that about DH's sister- glad that ended up being ok , but crazy! Love all the pictures!!!!!

#18 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,569 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 10:53 PM

I totally forgot to add-

Dreams Spa-

i had a wonderful manicure by Baci that lasted a long time for a frensh manicure much better than the one I went down with.

Swedish Massage- E and I had a great couples masssage with Baci and Loupita. We loved enjoying the spa after saying good by to our last guests.

Hair- I did not do a hair trial, and just went in the morining of. I feel terrible that I can not remeber the name of the lady who did my hair because she did a fabulous job.

I know a lot of people have been hesitant about the dreams hair, but I was overly thrilled. my MOH just sat with me a only made 2 suggestions as we went along. Truly the only proff hair I have had that I have really liked.

#19 ~*Lisa*~

• 2,287 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 10:58 PM

ahhhh everything sounds like it was wonderful Erika! love, love, love your pics. you look incredible and so did your wedding. congrats!!!

#20 *HOLLY*

• Banned
                    • 3,639 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 11:02 PM

Aww E great review. I am so happy everything turned out perfect for you! Congrats to you Mrs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users