Photo

Groom's shirts

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 kerrij

kerrij
  • 300 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 05:57 PM

So all this talk about the brides is so awesome, but i have a tip for our sexy Grooms! a guy i work with just got back from his Nov 09 wedding in Jamaica and he said he was sooo thankful that he wore a suit jacket because it was so hot out his shirt was so wet and sweaty and it would have been terrible for pics. the suit jacket hid all the sweat marks! He also said luckily he packed a couple extra shirts for after the ceremony when he wasn't wearing his jacket he was able to change, but still was getting sweaty so he had back ups! He ended up going through 3 shirts throughout the night!
    I thought it was really great advice for our Grooms as they will be sweating, even without a jacket, so pack your man an extra shirt so he can refresh before dinner or whenever!

Happy planning!!!!!!!!

#2 RN2B

RN2B
    • 30 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 06:19 PM

Great advice! Thanks!

#3 tmurphy82

tmurphy82
      • 156 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 06:48 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by kerrij
        So all this talk about the brides is so awesome, but i have a tip for our sexy Grooms! a guy i work with just got back from his Nov 09 wedding in Jamaica and he said he was sooo thankful that he wore a suit jacket because it was so hot out his shirt was so wet and sweaty and it would have been terrible for pics. the suit jacket hid all the sweat marks! He also said luckily he packed a couple extra shirts for after the ceremony when he wasn't wearing his jacket he was able to change, but still was getting sweaty so he had back ups! He ended up going through 3 shirts throughout the night!
        I thought it was really great advice for our Grooms as they will be sweating, even without a jacket, so pack your man an extra shirt so he can refresh before dinner or whenever!

Happy planning!!!!!!!!
        Great tip! Thanks!!!!!!!!!
        Tricia

#4 *Linds*

*Linds*
        • 5,776 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 08:24 PM

That's really good advice! Esp. for my sweaty Fi! THanks!!!
          Loving married life! <3

#5 A2Bride

A2Bride
          • 676 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 09:40 PM

Great advice! Thanks...

#6 Melidell

Melidell
            • 1,091 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 10:43 PM

Thank for the tip- we'll be bringing some spare shirts now for sure!
              Loving married life!

#7 TeNeil

TeNeil
              • 192 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 11:17 PM

Very smart! My FI chose to wear a suit, so that will help in pics.....nobody likes pit marks!

#8 creoletexan

creoletexan
                • 220 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:20 PM

My husband is wearing a suit, because he tends to sweat like he stole something.

#9 jenninjamaica

jenninjamaica
                  • 547 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 09:51 PM

Great tip! My fiance wasn't going to wear a suit, but I'll mention this to him. We will definitely get him some extra shirts though!!!
                    *~*JENN*~*

#10 sweetiecat

sweetiecat
                    • 186 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 10:27 PM

Thanks for the advice!

My fiance has been joking that he will show up in a Hawaiian shirt and shorts - at least I hope it is a joke. I'd be fine with a dress shirt and khakis or linen pants though..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users